De La Metallica.......

#1xOmniCloudxPosted 6/5/2010 4:46:18 AM
I'm sure that puzzle has ended many Wild Arms runs either permanently (that's why my friend gave me the game as a kid) or for years ( I stopped for years and then just got a guide and beat it lol) due to how incredibly difficult it is or remains the only puzzle in the game people had to use a guide to complete. Do the hints the game give actually make sense since I was under the impression that it was impossible to solve in the US version since it was lacking hints or there was translation errors.

---
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.
#2LBokshaPosted 6/5/2010 12:56:37 PM
FWIW I played the game in Japanese and it didn't make sense to me there either. I read all of the hints over and over and even after checking a FAQ my first reaction was "Oh, was I actually supposed to figure that out?"
---
You try to run away. But there's no escape! The enemy tries to run away. But there's no escape!
#3xOmniCloudx(Topic Creator)Posted 6/5/2010 2:04:04 PM
I wonder how many people actually understood what they had to do for that puzzle.
---
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.
#4hacker16Posted 6/10/2010 12:56:15 PM
Not i as far as the books + chest part go, i had to look at a guide for that, the rest of the dungeon wasnt so bad, even the door puzzle just took trial and error, but thats probably the only part in the game that stumped me long enough for me to go online and look up the soloution for
---
Pearl FC: 4039 2087 3795