Best season mode in any wrestling game, still hasn't been topped

#11stbasemanbeckPosted 6/21/2011 4:17:16 PM
I love how your winning percentage mattered, how you could go for multiple titles but may have to defend them all in one night, how your partner could/would turn on you, etc.

Of course there were some flaws (it seems every world title defense is a cage match, the hardest kind lol, it seems some AI would really ramp it up such as the end of King of the Ring and Summerslam main event, some tag matches were tough). But the freedom and working your way up (or down) the card was just awesome.

Anyone else agree?
---
Support PHYSICAL (not digital) distribution, and keep control of games in the hands of customers. Also, buy the game NIER. It may not be perfect but the music..
#2Numan_DakariPosted 6/22/2011 9:53:04 AM
i agree,its not the best overall,but the season mode was the best,i still play it alot!
---
.The Dakari Are Strong.The Dakari are fearless.The Dakari are the one,true,masters of the force.
#31stbasemanbeck(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2011 9:02:12 AM
Numan_Dakari posted...
i agree,its not the best overall,but the season mode was the best,i still play it alot!

Ha awesome same here. Yeah in terms of an overall game I like No Mercy or Wrestlemania XIX for Gamecube but the season mode in this one is the best. I also like create-a-belt and pay-per-view mode (this is in No Mercy too though and not only WM2000)
---
Support PHYSICAL (not digital) distribution, and keep control of games in the hands of customers. Also, buy the game NIER. It may not be perfect but the music..