Thinking about posting a few edits if anyone's interested.

#1RyptPosted 5/4/2013 8:53:54 PM
I've got a pretty good Goldberg, Sting, Hogan, Vampiro, and Bret Hart.

I couldn't decide who's face was the best for Hogan so I finally decied to use Big Show's. Then I gave him Droz's mustache. His moves are fun too. I gave him punching combo 1 for his special, then the guillotine leg drop off the top rope for his special flying move. Pretty fun to do.
#2ZombieKohhiPosted 5/5/2013 6:26:56 AM
Leg drop off the top rope? Has Hogan ever gone to the top rope? Ever? I'm sure I have seen him jump off the second rope. Post your Hogan and I may have a look at him :)
#3mister yummyPosted 5/5/2013 2:49:06 PM
I've seen Hogan go to the top, but he was always thrown off.

Give him Road Dogg's punching combo. It looks like Hulking up at the end.
---
Every day I get further and further behind in the Human Race
#4ZoqFotPikPosted 5/6/2013 7:14:25 AM(edited)
You can give him a running legdrop with a Gameshark code (IIRC), and it'll even save to the cart. It just won't be a SPECIAL move though.

I think I gave mine a running lariat (like this movie or Japanese version)
---
I am not the FOT!
~~the Zoq, the Fot & the Pik~~
#5Rypt(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 9:09:45 PM
It's a lot to post so I'll probably just post picture links. My Hogan CAW was only decent, but I'm very happy with the way Bret, Sting and Goldberg turned out. Going to make DDP tomorrow and he'll be my last one. I didn't give Goldberg a tattoo or chest hair since the only way to do that was to give him HBK's tattoo. That's just my preference though. Will try to have pics either tomorrow or the day after. I'll post a partial move set too anyone requests it.
#6Rypt(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 9:10:37 PM
Btw, I gave Hogan Anvils running in place taunt to make it look like he's Hulking up.
#7Rypt(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 8:38:49 PM
Alright, here's a few pics. Took forever to download:

Bret Hart and Sting

http://imageshack.us/a/img221/2462/stingandbret.png

Hulk Hogan and Goldberg

http://imageshack.us/a/img259/4122/hoganandgoldberg.png

DDP and Vampiro

http://imageshack.us/a/img600/4770/ddpandvampiro.png
#8wweundrtakerPosted 5/13/2013 8:46:25 PM
Very good caws without being hacked or modded.Thats how I create all my caws as well,well just a gs.I don't think WWF No Mercy or WM 2000 has a very accurate Hogan face or bret hart tights which kills me every time I play as them.You should look at the finely modded WWF No Mercy Saves online!They are as accurate as can be and people put a lot of work into them.
#9Rypt(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 11:40:13 PM
You can actually make Bret's older look, from the 80's, pretty accurately because it was generic. That's the outfit in the 2nd pic.

Eh, I never messed with the modded stuff though. No idea how to use it, it looks too complicated.... but since you bring it up, has anyone ever made a crow Sting for this game or now shirts? Also, what about Sting's trenchcoat?
#10Rypt(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 11:41:08 PM
meant to say "nWo" shirts, not "now" shirts
More topics from this board...
Memory/save issuesseangermancool28/14 12:01AM