This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Nisan+Ether Doubler

#1conundrum32068Posted 3/2/2010 9:50:24 PM
I'm in Nisan for the first time, they explained the battle plan and i'm farming for gold to buy an Ether Doubler. Being that i seem to be stuck around Nisan and all the mobs are weak whats the best way to earn gold around here?
---
Never argue with fools. First they will bring you down to their level. Then they will beat you with experience.
#2fidormulaPosted 3/2/2010 10:13:29 PM
Well... I recommend obtaining two Ether Doublers at a later point in the game.

Basically, if you're frugal with your gear upgrades, and only upgrade the people you use, you should have enough G to purchase two before 'the point of no return.' Once you obtain water travel, you can make your way back to Nisan to make the purchase. The point of no return is in Babel Tower, so be sure to get the items before setting foot in there. You really won't need them any sooner than that anyway.

If you want a really easy time with the game (which is, of course, what the Ether Doublers are for) just let me know and I'll post the usual strategy.
#3kharan_zechtsPosted 3/3/2010 1:14:17 PM
You don't neccessarily need to get an ether doubler this early. You can if you like and it will make some of the next fights easier.

Once you can return to Nisan it's not very difficult to get enough cash to afford them.
---
http://www.anonelbe.net/hh3-rm2k
#4conundrum32068(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2010 6:28:13 PM
Ok then... the guide i'm using made a point ot mention them and how they aren't available later >.> so i'm farming in that little desert 300g at a time to buy at least 1 for bobby, one of my favorite characters iirc. Thanks guys.
---
Never argue with fools. First they will bring you down to their level. Then they will beat you with experience.
#5fidormulaPosted 3/4/2010 8:46:38 PM
They are available later. They become unavailable at a point, though.

I guess you didn't read the first sentence of my reply, or any of it.

---
Persona = f(ego), ego = f(shadow), shadow = f(anima), anima = f(self), self = f(life), life = f(existence)