This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How often is Elly in your party? (minor spoilers, please)

#1RyoKaibaPosted 8/6/2012 3:45:33 PM
She seems to be one of those characters that comes and goes a bit... like, is she worth investing into, or just best left behind?
---
"Hate the sin, love the sinner. But sometimes it's hard to look past all that sin and find the person behind it." -Joshua Graham; Fallout: NV
#2phiefer3Posted 8/6/2012 6:00:52 PM
She doesn't really come and go all that much. You use her during Blackmoon Forest and then she leaves and then when you get her back next she's basically with you non-stop, not counting certain parts of the game where one or more of your party is pre-determined by the plot.

spoilers:
The only other time that she leaves is near the end of the game she becomes unplayable entirely.
---
http://www.geekologie.com/2008/08/25/ninja.jpg
phiefer3-I must be a glutton for punishment but I'm going to attempt to edumacate the Veghbot
#3RyoKaiba(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2012 6:30:48 PM
I see. Well, from what it looks like I certainly won't be lacking in characters that can sort of "fill in" her role, at least, for the end of the game.
---
"Hate the sin, love the sinner. But sometimes it's hard to look past all that sin and find the person behind it." -Joshua Graham; Fallout: NV
#4bybyrPosted 8/7/2012 9:43:25 PM
I keep elly permanently in my party using cheat, I even use her to fight the final boss ;)
#5True_FanPosted 8/8/2012 10:12:36 AM
^^ you monster, reminds me of Kei kurono clones
---
Pokwang
#6OmeganovaPosted 8/8/2012 11:32:18 AM
she...is never in my party. on foot and in gear she is replaceable by other characters. You don't get to use her for the very last boss fight.
---
I don't care what people will say, I'm running after You - Planet shakers
#7RyoKaiba(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2012 1:31:31 AM(edited)
I realized that I really love her Ether spells. Her Deathblow damage is meh.

EDIT: Damn, though, she learns them so fast.
---
#8True_FanPosted 8/9/2012 6:42:11 AM
her earth elemental deathblow was epic.
---
Pokwang
#9Gaming_EsquirePosted 8/12/2012 11:56:27 AM
She's in my battle formation every second she's in the party.
---
myroommatetakesbaths.org
#10provettPosted 8/12/2012 5:04:35 PM
^same here, ...

Though for me, it's more of a protag's gf thing. I like to keep em together... then I found out about ether doublers and junk... and the reasons got better.
---
Best Buy sucks so bad, I have to Sig it!
The customer service were stupid & they lied. Don't Buy from Best Buy