September 2013: Name That Tune!: Songs from Sony Consoles: Reminder

#1DetroitDJ(Moderator)Posted 9/5/2013 11:20:01 AM
For whatever reason, this month's contest was not displayed on the sidebar of www.gamefaqs.com/boards as usual -- instead, last month's contest remained as the featured topic from the board. So, this topic is a reminder of the current contest -- the deadline for entry is now September 13th at 11:59PM Eastern time. Good luck!

The current contest can be found here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/20-gamefaqs-competitions/67131942
---
www.DDJGames.com - Game reviews, articles, guides, lists, and more.
Latest: Review: Dragon's Crown
#2-Unowninator-Posted 9/5/2013 11:17:28 PM
DetroitDJ posted...
For whatever reason, this month's contest was not displayed on the sidebar of www.gamefaqs.com/boards as usual -- instead, last month's contest remained as the featured topic from the board.

I know on MBA, when SBAllen closes a topic, it disappears from the sidebar. And if another topic was made there not too long ago, that 2nd topic will show instead. I wonder if it's because it's locked?
---
''I don't make the rules, I just break them'' ~ Molamelerieth
#3LordOfDabuPosted 9/5/2013 11:32:06 PM
The topic was showing originally, but it got replaced after a few days by the older topic. I would assume it was because the older topic was not locked.
---
Watch me play games!
http://www.twitch.tv/lordofdabu
#4-Unowninator-Posted 9/5/2013 11:50:54 PM
LordOfDabu posted...
The topic was showing originally, but it got replaced after a few days by the older topic. I would assume it was because the older topic was not locked.

That's a likely reason.
---
''I don't make the rules, I just break them'' ~ Molamelerieth
#5DetroitDJ(Topic Creator)(Moderator)Posted 9/6/2013 7:35:10 AM
LordOfDabu posted...

I think that's the reason, too.
---
www.DDJGames.com - Game reviews, articles, guides, lists, and more.
Latest: Review: Dragon's Crown