Read this before posting for all story and DVD/UMD questions (Spoilers aplenty)

#11anothercidPosted 6/5/2006 11:09:39 AMmessage detail
On a vaguely related note, how much does a topic ahve to get bumped before it gets stickied?
---
Please help - I cannot find myself. I lack the necessary top-heavy martial artist girlfriend.
#12Sex_KittyPosted 6/5/2006 1:02:10 PMmessage detail
450 times, cid.
---
~Sex Kitty
#13cory droidPosted 6/5/2006 1:22:08 PMmessage detail
Again Ryu_Kaze, I have to stand a little bit more firmly on the difference between Jenova's biological material and Sephiroth's. Jenova isn't "basically Sephiroth." Sephiroth was a combination of Hojo's DNA, (assuming they even have DNA in the FFVII Universe), Lucretia's DNA, and Jenova cells. I don't see anything inherent in Jenova's biological material that could make her turn into Sephiroth.

However there is the mimic ability, which does in fact creates physical manifestations of things (as opposed to mental projections/illusions). This is evidenced by the sword of the "ghost" Sephiroth we chase throughout FFVII(who is Jenova's body manifested as Sephiroth) being stabbed into a certain few characters.

However, the rest of this topic is very informative, and I don't see any other obscurities. Thanks again.
---
MGS Board Prophet
#14Sex_KittyPosted 6/5/2006 3:01:01 PMmessage detail
Sephiroth got Jenova cells while he was a fetus. Jenova cells probably make up most, if not all of his being.
---
~Sex Kitty
#15anothercidPosted 6/7/2006 12:50:22 PMmessage detail
*bump*
---
Please help - I cannot find myself. I lack the necessary top-heavy martial artist girlfriend.
#16anothercidPosted 6/9/2006 12:31:37 PMmessage detail
*bump*
---
#17Sex_KittyPosted 6/9/2006 1:08:26 PMmessage detail
*licks to the top*
---
~Sex Kitty
#18LegatoBluesommersPosted 6/9/2006 2:24:38 PMmessage detail
People, this topic doesn't have to stay at the top of the first page to get stickied. As long as it still EXISTS when the mods review sticky requests, it will be given consideration.
---
The only reason you're still conscious is because I don't feel like carrying you. - Jack Bauer
News Staff - SquareAMP Forums
#19anothercidPosted 6/9/2006 2:38:11 PMmessage detail
Yeah, but I feel it's good for people visiting the board to see all this information just waiting for them to read it.
---
#20cory droidPosted 6/10/2006 10:29:12 PMmessage detail
Sephiroth got Jenova cells while he was a fetus. Jenova cells probably make up most, if not all of his being.
How do you figure? Do you think that since he was a fetus the Jenova cells just jumped right into his DNA, giving the command "differentiate like this?"

Sephiroth was a _human_ enhanced by Jenova, not comprised of Jenova.
---
MGS Board Prophet