This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My favourite part of this game was the part where Cloud (spoilers)

#11shadow666Posted 11/7/2011 7:03:06 PM
So we had a place to store the fanboys we didn't want on the other boards, of course.
---
"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid" ~ Soren Aabye Kierkegaard
#12ExChief(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2011 8:27:38 PM
Bluharvest posted...
I'm still confused as to why this movie even has it's own board.

Long answer: back when it was first announced, the hype surrounding Advent Children was absolutely ridiculous, and topics about it flooded the Final Fantasy VII General Board. This board was created so people could come up with insane theories based on the 15 seconds of footage of random guys with silver hair and mysterious shrouded wheelchair figures and such without getting in the way of people who wanted to talk about the actual videogame.

Short answer: what shadow said.
---
Chief Engineer
President of the Ex Academy
#13shadow666Posted 11/8/2011 5:49:05 AM
Wasn't even just the general board, the moderators (or possibly a certain new admin, who promised to take care of it...) moved a good chunk of the topics to the social board, and there were enough of them to flood that one too. As we had the shiny new split board system and other popular games had multiple boards, this one was created to take the strain off the others.
The PS3 tech demo board though? We had nothing to do with that, darn thing caused more problems than it solved.
---
"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid" ~ Soren Aabye Kierkegaard
#14ExChief(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2011 9:59:53 AM
Didn't remember the SB flooding and wasn't even aware there was a tech demo board. Shows how out of touch I've been with this place, lately.
---
Chief Engineer
President of the Ex Academy