This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Purchases Topic...

#1jonnymarPosted 3/19/2010 12:23:06 PM
Talk about recent purchases or things you'd like to purchase (if you could)...

I utilized some of my Staples member money to buy a cheap laptop (around $350 for a Presario), a new Flash Stick, and some DVDs to use for burning purposes...fun, fun...

---
Just because you're paranoid, that doesn't mean they're not out to get you...
~{jON(ny)mAr}~ The Original Ellipsis Over-User...
#2Kiana NightPosted 3/19/2010 5:03:06 PM
I bought a chair with lumbar support for my back pain, slip-resistant work shoes, The Dark Crystal, The Shawshank Redemption, a shirt with the new Cheshire Cat design (just shows his eyes and teeth, very awesome), a malware protection program, two Soundblaster World of Warcraft headsets, baby windrider and baby gryphon plushies and apparently a bunch of stuff from the BX... I gave my mom $100 for some church she wanted to donate it to, but then she saw stuff at the BX she wanted and spent it. :\ Oh, and bunny plushies.
#3D4Y_omgPosted 3/19/2010 7:17:58 PM
i bought two double-double animal style in-n-out burgers...
---
It's sad really that we all represent such a mediocre game. - Medea
I can honestly say that there is no music which would make me want to eat my own vomit.-Nix
#4The BlackMagePosted 3/19/2010 8:08:06 PM
I bought a terribly screenprinted shirt rip-off design of Muse's current Resistance tour shirt for $10, the official merch started at $35 and ranged up to $75 for some stuff. ****ing ridiculous, they really ought to get their merchandise for American tours made in America so they don't have to pay shipping and customs and charge outrageous prices. I'm sorry, I love you guys, but nobody's band t-shirt is worth $50. The concert, however, was one of the awesomest I've ever seen.

Sound's kinda tinny on this but it's the best picture quality I could find, and that is more necessary than the sound to demonstrate what I'm talking about here(taken from the concert I was at in Ft. Worth):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJmRuF65Xg4&feature=related
---
Dames are like mustard, they taste great on a sandwich. But when you're not eating a sandwich, they just sit there in your refrigerator. ~ Space Ghost
#5jonnymar(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2010 10:56:58 AM
Got South Park Season 13...haven't watched any of the episodes yet...

---
#6The UnbelieverPosted 3/22/2010 8:47:43 PM
Preordered the new Dresden Files book (in hardcover), Changes for $10.50.
Also preordered SMT Strange Journey, tried to add Infinite Space but by the time I went to the checkout page it was sold out.
---
If it wasn't for disappointment,
I wouldn't have any appointments.
#7The UnbelieverPosted 3/23/2010 2:37:13 AM
Forgot to say that SMT was about US$44 including delivery, then I still had $1 credit and Paypal conversion made it AU$47.10. Gamestop's website puts it at US$35 though, so look into it if you're interested.

Copy protection is meant to be Earthbound-level strength, with random battles removed and the game deleting your save after you load, among other things.
---
If it wasn't for disappointment,
I wouldn't have any appointments.
#8D4Y_omgPosted 3/23/2010 9:22:59 AM
i bought lady gaga's the fame monster :D
---
It's sad really that we all represent such a mediocre game. - Medea
I can honestly say that there is no music which would make me want to eat my own vomit.-Nix
#9jonnymar(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2010 8:01:12 AM
Got a $50 gift card to Target for Easter...hmm...

---
#10The BlackMagePosted 3/27/2010 5:54:56 PM
Purchased Coniclysm on Steam, curious little game it is.
---
Dames are like mustard, they taste great on a sandwich. But when you're not eating a sandwich, they just sit there in your refrigerator. ~ Space Ghost