This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Purchases Topic...

#461KastenessenPosted 7/3/2013 5:24:37 PM
I'd avoid the Ouya completely. Garbage.
---
If it wasn't for disappointment,
I wouldn't have any appointments.
#462Kain RebornPosted 7/7/2013 1:59:33 PM
I've succumbed. I watched Giant Bomb's Quick Look of Animal Crossing, and within the first five minutes I was in the 3DS shop making a purchase. Let's do this.
---
BACK TO ADVENTURE!
PSN: CHAWKLIT_REIGN / XBL: RATS OFF T0 YA / Steam: kainreborn
#463The BlackMagePosted 7/12/2013 6:18:50 PM
ANIMAL CROSSING RUUUUULES I have been playing it every day for 6 weeks since launch, and only starting missing days this week. SO GOOD. I need to play it right now actually.

Anyway I've Kickstarted some comics recently, but Evan Dahm(of Rice Boy fame)'s first book collection of his current graphic novel, Vattu, just completed and payment was accepted today for it. So I'll be getting that in the mail sometime in October, hopefully.

Should be getting my copy of The Tomorrow Girl, Vol. 1 by Aaron Diaz(Dresden Codak's first book collection) in the mail next month. I'm very, very excited for that.

And finally I just ordered an original page of Octopus Pie from Meredith Gran's grab bag clearance art sale, gonna get a random page pretty much but I asked for something with Hanna in it so hopefully it'll be a page with Hanna in it.
---
Smack a baby in the morning, smack a baby in the light, smack a baby in the evening if you're looking for a fight. - Smackababy by mc chris
#464The BlackMagePosted 7/19/2013 4:58:58 PM
Ordered the Marceline and the Scream Queens TPB and Absolute Sandman Vol. 2 off Amazon yesterday. Whoop. Should get those delivered tomorrow, excited about that.
---
Smack a baby in the morning, smack a baby in the light, smack a baby in the evening if you're looking for a fight. - Smackababy by mc chris
#465BlissenobiarellaPosted 7/22/2013 8:05:07 PM
some computer speakers i got for free (well, the money was free) were finally blown out, so now we have new speakers

also skynix paid off a bunch of debt for me which still makes me think of medea's tarot cards from like 8 years ago which said that he was gonna get with someone who would take his money and run

thanks, sugar daddy skynix
---
"WHEN I WANT YOUR OPINION I WILL CUT OUT YOUR BRAIN AND EAT IT AND CRAP YOUR OPINION BACK INTO YOUR SKULL" -- Nice Pete
#466KastenessenPosted 7/22/2013 9:17:16 PM
I ordered a board game, Descent: Journeys in the Dark 2nd Edition.

Looks a little like a light version of DnD, with one player taking the role of evil overlord and trying to stop the heroes from doing heroic deeds. There are a couple of expansions out, with another coming out in a few months. May get them at some point, if the base game proves to be good.
---
#467jonnymar(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2013 8:32:26 AM
Got an Xbox360 wired controller and Rogue Legacy for my PC...I have been obsessed since...
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/thejonnymar
~{jON(ny)mAr}~ The Original Ellipsis Over-User...
#468KastenessenPosted 8/5/2013 8:26:16 PM
Ordered the first Descent 2e expansion, Lair of the Wyrm. It's only small, but it adds a few interesting elements to the game.

Highly recommend the game itself, too.
---
#469KastenessenPosted 8/7/2013 3:03:51 AM
Ordered the second expansion, because why not. This one's has a campaign the same length as the main game (20 quests), and adds more heroes, hero classes, monsters and cards for everything. The third expansion is another small one, but it's not out until at least September.

Also bought a Plano tackle box which really helped tidy up all the different counters and smaller monster figures.

Ordered Tales of Xillia and Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, too. I really enjoyed the base Dragon's Dogma game, and the store I ordered from had 20% off console games. Dragon's Crown is on its way too. Then it's not long until GTAV...
---
#470The BlackMagePosted 8/16/2013 8:33:58 PM
Descent seems really awesome, but also way too cumbersome for me to actually own. Sadface.

Anyway this topic just needed bumping.
---