This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Video Game Discussion X (Help. Discussion. Spoilers. X.)

#1Deus MacLeodPosted 6/13/2013 7:59:06 PM
X.

(we patiently wait for jonnymar to submit the stats of the previous iterations)

I'm playing Guild Wars 2 right now, there was a recent patch for Dragon Bash. It's okay.

I'm not too big on GW2 right now, but I respect what they do.
---
doos
words.
#2Deus MacLeod(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 8:10:30 PM
Also, I saw the upcoming patch for WoW.

Dang, dude.
---
doos
words.
#3Kiana NightPosted 6/13/2013 10:08:52 PM
I had no idea I ended the other topic, lol.

Yeah, the next patch is the Siege of Orgrimmar. General Nazgrim's a boss! (Orc commander in Grizzly Hills and Vashj'ir). Apparently the Vale gets pretty screwed up. I haven't gone onto the PTR though. I'm still fuming over their proposed change to Kil'jaeden's Cunning.

"Let's let hunters use all their skills while moving!"
"Let's give elemental shamans the ability to cast Lightning Bolt while moving, and let their instant cast flame shock proc instant cast lava bursts while their lightning bolts proc an instant cast fulmination nuke! Also! Let's make Spiritwalker's Grace a BASELINE shaman skill and have it line up nicely with their ascendance, aka NUKE THE PATH TO VICTORY WITH CHAINGUN LAVABURSTS THAT CRIT YOUR ANCESTORS, just so they can murder everything down, even more so with BRUUUDRUUUUUST!"
"Let's give mages instant casts and procs and blink to help with moving out of bad!"
"Balance druids can cast dots with their full effects with an instant cast starsurge proc that procs from their instant cast spells! They'll have to stand still for wrath, but they can use displacer beast or kitty form and run out of bad!"
"Shadow priests!..... yeah, let's give them feathers.... *shrug*"
"Warlocks!.... uhoh, warlocks are choosing one talent the most out of their t6 talents. It either means it's incredibly good or the others are bad. Let's take it away from them and give them back a foam replica.... as well as Mannoroth's Fury, just because orcs. SO! Let's give warlocks a spell they need to channel to bring their dots to their full effect, and their other spec a new resource with a crucial spell that had a frickin long cast time, but let's take away their ability to move while doing those so their channeled and long cast time spells get interrupted and 0 damage goes out because of the Whirly Turtle had them locked on. Get out of bad? They can use their lock portal, we'll just hope they put one down, or at least remember to refresh it halfway into a 10 minute fight. Speed boost? Sure, let's give them burning rush, but lets have it drain 4% of their health as long as its active. And nerf their fel armor, take away its damage reduction. Armor isn't meant to protect or anything, it's meant to heal. Yeah."

yeah, I might be slightly peeved.

Two things I'll give Guild Wars 2 : It's very beautiful. And also, CASTERS CAST WHILE CASTING WUT. (and the dodge flips, ahmg love those).
---
Come with me and you'll be in a world of pure imagination...
#4Kain RebornPosted 6/14/2013 5:13:10 AM
http://majornelson.com/2013/06/13/win-a-special-mountain-dew-doritos-xbox-one-promotional-package/

That about sums it up, I think.
---
BACK TO ADVENTURE!
PSN: CHAWKLIT_REIGN / XBL: RATS OFF T0 YA / Steam: kainreborn
#5D4Y_omgPosted 6/14/2013 8:13:27 AM
I am upset that they are thinking about nerfing cunning, but at the same time I am less interested in my Warlock right now, and more interested in my shaman. Actually, I am most interested in my Druid because i got healbot and tell me when, but james hasn't been interested in leveling his warrior...

My mage is 3 bars away from 85... i couldnt get the last few bars last night because i was sick of questing lol. I only need three more levels of JC. If i can get one more JC token i can buy one design and level up off of the 4 HQ jems i have in my bags lol.

Now what do i want to do this weekend? level mage to 90? roll a new toon? get my hunter to 90? drop mining on DK and level leather?
---
It's sad really that we all represent such a mediocre game. - Medea
I can honestly say that there is no music which would make me want to eat my own vomit.-Nix
#6The BlackMagePosted 6/14/2013 8:38:34 AM
Despite what EVERYONE on the Internet told me, Nintendo did in fact add the games I had downloaded on eShop before signing up for Club Nintendo to my account. TAKE THAT, INTERNET!

Um, got my next house upgrade in Animal Crossing. The island was unlocked as of yesterday so I did some of that, tried the minigames, got some island fruit to plant in my town, and caught some rare bugs and fish for monies. Also got a Virtual Boy item from the fortune cookie at Nookling's.
---
Smack a baby in the morning, smack a baby in the light, smack a baby in the evening if you're looking for a fight. - Smackababy by mc chris
#7The BlackMagePosted 6/14/2013 8:58:17 AM
I am also becoming convinced the GameFAQs Animal Crossing: New Leaf board is heavily frequented by pedophiles.
---
Smack a baby in the morning, smack a baby in the light, smack a baby in the evening if you're looking for a fight. - Smackababy by mc chris
#8D4Y_omgPosted 6/14/2013 9:49:31 AM
The BlackMage posted...
I am also becoming convinced the GameFAQs Animal Crossing: New Leaf board is heavily frequented by pedophiles.

:( i hope buying the game won't turn me into a pedophile.

I am super interested in this game now though. If i get it and we are friends can we like trade bugs and stuff?
---
It's sad really that we all represent such a mediocre game. - Medea
I can honestly say that there is no music which would make me want to eat my own vomit.-Nix
#9The BlackMagePosted 6/14/2013 11:19:20 AM
Totes. You have to send them via letters I think though, cause you can't drop bugs and fish on the ground. And you can only send letters to a friend if you're inside their town, which is annoying. :| So to trade bugs and fish I'd have to come to your town, give you whatever letters have them attached, then leave. Then you'd come to my town, give me your letters, and it'd be done. Probably not worth the hassle overall.
---
#10The BlackMagePosted 6/14/2013 11:22:38 AM
Also there's this awesome Japanese site that takes .jpegs and turns them into 32x32 pixel arts. Complete with grid layover so you can easily recreate it in Animal Crossing. Super useful.

http://app.nicofinder.net/tobimy/
---