This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

lurk it, work it

#121Blissenobiarella(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2013 6:16:35 AM
somebody's gotta invent something that's more instant than a message board

we could call it an instant board!
---
"WHEN I WANT YOUR OPINION I WILL CUT OUT YOUR BRAIN AND EAT IT AND CRAP YOUR OPINION BACK INTO YOUR SKULL" -- Nice Pete
#122D4Y_omgPosted 7/31/2013 7:52:58 AM
Kain Reborn posted...
D4Y_omg posted...
I was looking for a good video game podcast, but im not really fan of random talking.

I like Weekend Confirmed:

http://www.shacknews.com/tag/weekend-confirmed/news

They're very good at staying on topic. If somebody gets off on a tangent (which is rare) they're careful to bring it back around to video games fairly quickly. Just don't listen to the most recent episode (175) for your first time. The combination of alcohol and a terrible guest make it not terribly representative of what to expect from a typical show.

ok Im listening to this right now.
---
It's sad really that we all represent such a mediocre game. - Medea
I can honestly say that there is no music which would make me want to eat my own vomit.-Nix
#123Kain RebornPosted 7/31/2013 9:06:53 AM
See?! I said four hours and you responded in less than three. The future is now.
---
BACK TO ADVENTURE!
PSN: CHAWKLIT_REIGN / XBL: RATS OFF T0 YA / Steam: kainreborn
#124D4Y_omgPosted 7/31/2013 9:41:16 AM
Skynix posted...

how did this get made? - paul scheer and friends make fun of bad movies

im listening to this right now, and Im dying. im listening to the street fighter one.
that lady is like SO confused as to what "street fighter" is and has 0 context about where this movie was coming from. i want to listen to the twilight one next.
---
It's sad really that we all represent such a mediocre game. - Medea
I can honestly say that there is no music which would make me want to eat my own vomit.-Nix
#125jh316Posted 7/31/2013 6:21:16 PM
The new single from the Hate Plus album was just released. So good.

Hate Plus is a sequel to Analogue: A Hate Story, which is a spiritual sequel to Digital: A Love Story.

Amazing VN series.

http://isaacschankler.bandcamp.com/track/its-not-ero-feat-senah-kim
---
Pipiru piru piru pipiru pi~
#126Blissenobiarella(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2013 4:40:14 PM
i rediscovered super hexagon yesterday

it's amazing how hyper hexagonest makes me hyperventilate (ha) after only 8 seconds

twitch

twitch

twitch
---
"WHEN I WANT YOUR OPINION I WILL CUT OUT YOUR BRAIN AND EAT IT AND CRAP YOUR OPINION BACK INTO YOUR SKULL" -- Nice Pete
#127Deus MacLeodPosted 8/1/2013 5:38:46 PM
Hyper Hexagonest took me forever, but you can actually see your progression. Like you'll spend forever at 8 seconds, then suddenly for no good reason, you hit almost 40. Then after that, you'll start averaging 15 seconds.

My advice is to think about other things and just react. The times I beat Hyper Hexagonest, I'm mainly thinking of my posture, or what drink I'm going to make next.

Also, one part I always had trouble on until I figured it out: Where there are two connected segments, and a hole that looks like it's always closing on you, with no escape. There is an actual pattern. Right Right, Left Left. Every time!

Almost hit 180 seconds on Hexagoner. I think it was like 172 or something. I was kinda miffed about that.
---
WE WERE SO BEAUTIFUL
#128Blissenobiarella(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2013 8:18:40 AM
Deus MacLeod posted...
Also, one part I always had trouble on until I figured it out: Where there are two connected segments, and a hole that looks like it's always closing on you, with no escape. There is an actual pattern. Right Right, Left Left. Every time!

that always kills me! gonna put this protip to good use, thank you.
---
#129Deus MacLeodPosted 8/2/2013 2:08:41 PM
It took me forEVER to get it.
---
WE WERE SO BEAUTIFUL
#130Kain RebornPosted 8/2/2013 4:47:19 PM(edited)
Yeah, that pattern was just a brick wall for me in the beginning. Then I finally figured it out and almost immediately I could survive it every time. Really, as elaborate as some of the stuff in that game gets, nothing is ever more dangerous than those god damned 180's.

EDIT: ALSO THIS ISN'T THE VIDYAGAEMS TOPIC BLISS YOU BROKE THE RULES
---
BACK TO ADVENTURE!
PSN: CHAWKLIT_REIGN / XBL: RATS OFF T0 YA / Steam: kainreborn