This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

dammit.

#1BlissenobiarellaPosted 7/22/2013 11:01:46 AM
i'm not feeling jerkish enough to start a war in the actual hurt/heal topic, but this is upsetting.

it's like this enclave has been sullied by people who want to say things that have something to do with final fantasy 9.

that's not what we're about.
---
"WHEN I WANT YOUR OPINION I WILL CUT OUT YOUR BRAIN AND EAT IT AND CRAP YOUR OPINION BACK INTO YOUR SKULL" -- Nice Pete
#2Kain RebornPosted 7/22/2013 11:21:33 AM
I gave them a good what-for.

Let's keep talking about them in the third person as if they can't see this topic.
---
BACK TO ADVENTURE!
PSN: CHAWKLIT_REIGN / XBL: RATS OFF T0 YA / Steam: kainreborn
#3KastenessenPosted 7/22/2013 1:42:44 PM
I'll see if I can get the topic locked. Their last "game" took five years to complete. That's insane.
---
If it wasn't for disappointment,
I wouldn't have any appointments.
#4Deus MacLeodPosted 7/22/2013 2:23:28 PM
Five years! FFIX had only been out for half a century at that point!
---
WE WERE SO BEAUTIFUL
#5The BlackMagePosted 7/22/2013 3:20:12 PM
It's cute that none of them knows what goes on here. I mean, how long have we had this community that we have kept mostly free of actual Final Fantasy IX related content? Hell we've discussed every FF game EXCEPT IX in great detail over the years.
---
Smack a baby in the morning, smack a baby in the light, smack a baby in the evening if you're looking for a fight. - Smackababy by mc chris
#6The BlackMagePosted 7/22/2013 3:21:31 PM
The very moral fiber of our society is being threatened.
---
Smack a baby in the morning, smack a baby in the light, smack a baby in the evening if you're looking for a fight. - Smackababy by mc chris
#7Deus MacLeodPosted 7/22/2013 5:16:42 PM
Welcome to FFIXSB!

Now get out!
---
WE WERE SO BEAUTIFUL
#8Blissenobiarella(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2013 8:54:24 PM
Kastenessen posted...
I'll see if I can get the topic locked. Their last "game" took five years to complete. That's insane.

...orly. you are a god.
---
"WHEN I WANT YOUR OPINION I WILL CUT OUT YOUR BRAIN AND EAT IT AND CRAP YOUR OPINION BACK INTO YOUR SKULL" -- Nice Pete
#9SkynixPosted 7/22/2013 9:44:35 PM
does orly have secret mod powers? if so i have someone i need banned (it's bliss)
---
The wind was the scream of a great mad bird, as it flapped its immense wings.
#10Blissenobiarella(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2013 11:01:37 PM
:|
---