This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

"We Forgot How to Post!" -- A Lurker's Love-In

#11The BlackMagePosted 2/11/2014 12:32:02 AMmessage detail
Also this board could always use more posts. All any of us do really is talk about what game we're playing, so I don't see why that'd be unwelcome.

DO IT
---
Smack a baby in the morning, smack a baby in the light, smack a baby in the evening if you're looking for a fight. - Smackababy by mc chris
#12Deus MacLeod(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2014 4:53:47 AMmessage detail
SUPERLIMINAL MESSAGING IS SO EFFECTIVE

POST POST POST POST POST POST POST
---
juicy
#13BlissenobiarellaPosted 2/11/2014 11:57:32 AMmessage detail
i forgot my headphones but i just want to listen to this all day while at work, what do :|

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiAznGarlPA
---
"WHEN I WANT YOUR OPINION I WILL CUT OUT YOUR BRAIN AND EAT IT AND CRAP YOUR OPINION BACK INTO YOUR SKULL" -- Nice Pete
#14Kain RebornPosted 2/18/2014 1:16:29 PMmessage detail
I got a parking ticket and went on the county's website to pay it, and the headline at the top of the page was "Pay Your Fines Online!" Like, as if this is some awesome, exciting product they're offering to people.

Anyway, just seemed weird to me.
---
BACK TO ADVENTURE!
PSN: CHAWKLIT_REIGN / XBL: RATS OFF T0 YA / Steam: kainreborn
#15Deus MacLeod(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2014 8:46:14 AMmessage detail
I'm not sure if my county allowed that the last time I had a speeding ticket -- it would be wonderful if they did though. Standing in a line full of unfriendly meth-mouthed people is kinda not great.
---
juicy
#16The BlackMagePosted 2/22/2014 10:07:08 PMmessage detail
I was able to pay online for my registration and inspection tickets. I think the county I'm in allows it for speeding tickets as well, if you're not contesting it/defensive driving "waiving" it.
---
Smack a baby in the morning, smack a baby in the light, smack a baby in the evening if you're looking for a fight. - Smackababy by mc chris
#17Deus MacLeod(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2014 4:53:21 AMmessage detail
I did it guys. I'm an adult now.

I waited until I got out of the shower, to pee in the toilet.

I hope everyone is as proud of me as I am.
---
juicy
#18BlissenobiarellaPosted 2/27/2014 11:41:06 PMmessage detail
john campbell has been doing stuff on the internet for the past month, climaxing today, and it shook me a lot

the end
---
"WHEN I WANT YOUR OPINION I WILL CUT OUT YOUR BRAIN AND EAT IT AND CRAP YOUR OPINION BACK INTO YOUR SKULL" -- Nice Pete
#19The BlackMagePosted 2/28/2014 12:15:36 AMmessage detail
*SNORT*

You said climax.
---
#20The BlackMagePosted 3/1/2014 10:54:47 AMmessage detail
So, how 'bout that Ukraine-Russia thing?
---