This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

--- The Complete Guide to Internet Security (V4.0) ---

#51Tifas_RevengePosted 9/4/2012 3:26:26 PMmessage detail
Under firewalls, I would put the Sonicwall network security appliance (NSA) as a recommended solution for anyone, especially SOHO users. While their solutions can be quite expensive, their product is second to none in terms of support, reliability, and protection. They don't just act as a firewall, but also as a router, security services, intrusion prevention/detection, email spam blocking, anti-virus and anti-spyware, etc... Dell also recently bought them out too :)
---
Tifas-Revenge (#1 99 Sorc on USWest Diablo 2 LOD Ladder August 2004) "Fresh outta the factory with no warranty and already broken; whata pity!" Vegeta
#52GalladetheGreatPosted 12/4/2012 6:43:55 AMmessage detail
^
This. It's really effective.
---
glladgrat
Don't get mad, get gllad.
#53risingangelPosted 5/16/2013 9:25:05 AMmessage detail
Free computer security mag:
http://www.net-security.org/insecure-subscribe.php

Archive:
http://www.net-security.org/insecure-archive.php

I would recommended the Downthemall extension for Firefox to get all of them at once.

Enjoy!
---
John 3:16//
" The hour is coming. The hour is coming. All that are in the grave will hear his voice" - "Bob" calling into The Talking Dead
#54kirbyfan64sosPosted 12/6/2013 9:36:20 AMmessage detail
Can't believe you forgot Webroot! I love it!
---
This program is bug-free. If you see a bug, it's actually a feature.
#55ThrillwellPosted 12/6/2013 5:50:16 PMmessage detail
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#56AeternaNocturnePosted 7/29/2014 11:13:08 PMmessage detail
Each time I try to run Spybot.exe or the malwarebytes set up, I get a message saying "Filename.filetype is not a valid win32 application". What could this mean?
---
I'm pro choice, not pro abortion. I support a woman's right to choose.
No one is pro abortion. It is always a serious and solemn thing - and always her choice.