This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

From where do you got all the SSJ multiplier information?

#1spooky96Posted 2/15/2012 7:37:42 PM
I mean I've been here for quite a while and I've seen people saying...

Base * 50 = SSJ1
Base * 100 = SSJ2

So did Toriyama gave info about SSJ multipliers or did someone else? I'd like to see a link where this is stated. Thanks.
---
Akira Toriyama. The greatest person alive.
#2hangman_link3Posted 2/15/2012 7:50:35 PM
The Super Exciting gives (bogus) multipliers and some people go by them. But that's only for SSj2 & SSj3.

But the SSJ multiplier is based off of Goku's fight with Freeza. He gets a 50x increase when he turns SSJ, which is heavily implied by the numbers we're given of how much % Freeza is using and how Goku is keeping up with him.
---
"It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways."
http://www.youtube.com/user/Snapaholic1
#3QuadraSlicerPosted 2/15/2012 8:26:22 PM
The only thing we can base on the fight with Freeza is that the increase is more than 40x at that moment.

50x works obviously, but it doesn't mean every SSj gets a 50x boost or any real set boost.
---
The white folks think they're at the top, ask any proud white male
A million years of evolution, we get Danny Quayle
- Danny Elfman
#4So_HajilePosted 2/15/2012 8:40:38 PM
hangman_link3 posted...
The Super Exciting gives (bogus) multipliers and some people go by them. But that's only for SSj2 & SSj3.

But the SSJ multiplier is based off of Goku's fight with Freeza. He gets a 50x increase when he turns SSJ, which is heavily implied by the numbers we're given of how much % Freeza is using and how Goku is keeping up with him.

don't Forget how some people [mostly at DaizenshuuEx though] think that the times 50 boost always stays at that and it never goes up or lowers.
---
do NOT turn around.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000113-dragon-ball-general/61883695
#5trueOgre_KillerPosted 2/15/2012 8:59:50 PM
hangman_link3 posted...

I could've sworn it gives the SSj multiplier, too. I remember something about it saying SSj is 50x battle power and SSj2 and SSj3 multiple strength.
---
Video game movies - youtube.com/Bitebug
#6hangman_link3Posted 2/15/2012 9:10:08 PM
trueOgre_Killer posted...
hangman_link3 posted...

I could've sworn it gives the SSj multiplier, too. I remember something about it saying SSj is 50x battle power and SSj2 and SSj3 multiple strength.

Oh, yeah, it labels the SSJ multiplier as x50. I was just saying people generally use the SSJ = 50x based on the Goku vs. Freeza fight, rather than the SEG.
---
"It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways."
http://www.youtube.com/user/Snapaholic1
#7AngelsNAirwav3sPosted 2/15/2012 10:36:01 PM
I always wondered what the multipliers of USSJ and FPSSJ were
---
God bless the sad and selfless. Stay helpless. Cause I've always been stronger than that, hold the weight of the world on my back. Love, Selfish Love.
#8FindKenshiPosted 2/15/2012 11:28:02 PM
AngelsNAirwav3s posted...
I always wondered what the multipliers of USSJ and FPSSJ were

x50 just like ssj1.
---
From this day forward, I will troll no more forever.
17 JAN 2012
#9MrStarkillerPosted 2/15/2012 11:54:39 PM
^You seem to have forgotten what it is USS does for the user.