This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Goku and vegeta fusion VS. Goku and Gohan fusion

#1FindKenshiPosted 12/3/2011 1:36:46 PM
If Gohan and Goku fused like it was going to for the buu sag, do you think that Goku/Gohan would be stronger or Vegetto is the stronger one becuse Elder kaioshin said "and the two of them are rivals, so that's definilty strongest!"
#2ElectrokinesisPosted 12/3/2011 1:40:23 PM
The sheer difference in power between Gohan and Vegeta by that point would indicate, in my opinion, that a fusion between Goku and Gohan would be superior, even if by only a little due to the rivalry boost.
---
~ Ultra
It's scientifically impossible for pants to feel ''pain''. - TheRealItachi
#3FindKenshi(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2011 1:45:13 PM
But what if there is a down side to fusing father and son like the inbreeding penalty?
#4ElectrokinesisPosted 12/3/2011 1:46:23 PM(edited)
If there is a possibility of that being a factor, then I'll gladly accept it. As it is, I've never heard of such a possibility.
---
~ Ultra
#5FindKenshi(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2011 1:47:11 PM
Source: the real world. You can't take that DNA and recombine it... fahter/son fusion might fail and become a hideously deformed construct of tumors and cataracts.
#6ElectrokinesisPosted 12/3/2011 1:49:34 PM
The real world is fine and all, but the possibility wasn't listed in the manga, in which the argument is taking place.
---
~ Ultra
#7FindKenshi(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2011 1:52:44 PM
We know from Toriyama that the Kaioshin are all fruit people that grew on a tree, so not knowing anything about sexual reproduction it's possible that Elder Kaioshin doesn't know about inbreeding and what it can do.

now the instresting thing is that fusion is not reproduction or procreation but it does combine the two beings physically and spiritually into one. Well if Gohan and Goku's DNA is so similar there may be too many clashes when it combines, so that extra protiens are formed and bonded and yea Gokahn could have webbed feet and a lazy eye from the fusion
#8FindKenshi(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2011 1:59:49 PM
*sigh* if we're the only 2 ppl online then I'm logging off
#9Saintman32190Posted 12/3/2011 2:01:39 PM
No, you are not.
#10SSJ link911Posted 12/3/2011 2:07:58 PM
IS YOU QUESTIONING MAGIC?!
---
SSJ3 Goku=Kid Buu>Gohan Buu>Mystic Gohan>Super Buu>SSJ3 Goku=Kid Buu>Gohan Buu>...