This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

SPC vs Dabura

#91Pooh Da StrykerPosted 7/13/2012 3:05:56 PM
Electrokinesis posted...
I guess some of you are using different usernames than I last remember you with, so sorry if I don't recognize some of y'all. Lol.

You might remember me as ultravaidd. You might not though, you left pretty early on after I started posting.

I most definitely remember you now. You were pretty active on that name.
---
GamerTag: BiggLaw4
Come get whooped on!!
#92Pooh Da StrykerPosted 7/13/2012 3:28:08 PM(edited)
Oh yeah, Dark Despair.. in the frustration of trying to post on a phone that has problems cooperating, I forgot another point I was going to make about SPC vs 100% Gohan. My bad.

Basically, we see Cell power up to his 100% and talk crap to Gohan as if he was about to put in work. Gohan was unimpressed, and that ticked Cell off enough to dart at him and hit him with his best punch. Gohan allowed it to land just to show Cell that he was still pathetic in comparison. Gohan roughs him up without effort, Cell panics and takes to the sky to charge his strongest Kamehameha. Fires it, and Gohan calmly fires his own right back at it and damages Cell in the process. Gohan allows Cell to regenerate, and Cell gets MORE desperate. Actually goes into his own version of USSJ2(the uber buff form), and Trunks points out his Cell is making the same mistake he had in his own fight against Cell. Cell attacks Gohan and gets popped, and spits out #18... which instantly reverts him to semi-perfect Cell. Semi-Perfect Cell isnt even stronger than post-RoSaT Piccolo.

Anyway, he blows himself up later and comes back, yadda yadda. Semi-Perfect Cell getting a zenkai that makes him a match for SS2 Gohan is hiiiiighly unlikely. I'll give him the credit to say that it made him noticeably stronger than he had been as Perfect Cell, but SS2 Gohan? That's a huge leap. To say semi-perfect Cell can go from Piccolo level to SS2 Gohan level with one near-death zenkai is basically saying he also has more potential than Gohan.. and I wouldn't agree with that neither.
---
Come get whooped on!!
#93Dark_DespairPosted 7/13/2012 10:10:37 PM
You don't even think Super Perfect Cell was equal to Gohan yet he was able to hurt him with a casual ki blast...uncharged mind you.

Well there's norhing else to discuss, since you obviously have a serious bias going on. Sorry you type all that up but I'm not going to be the one to address anything else.

You also don't believe there's no way that Cell would be come back just as strong as SSJ2 Gohan because the monster blew himself up in a lesser form? It's not supposed to be logical or make sense that he came back in the first place but it's not to be ignored.

Refer to Lord Beef Dip's initial post and you might understand why it's not out of the realm of DBZ standards for a villain to have the upperhand, lose badly and find a way to make things interesting if they aren't too outclassed.

Til then you're willfully ignorant to what was shown and stated.
---
Currently Playing: Madden 12, Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown and Skullgirls.
#94A_Nonny_MoosePosted 7/13/2012 10:20:49 PM
http://i.imgur.com/kLHA8.jpg
---
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
#95Pooh Da StrykerPosted 7/14/2012 1:27:08 AM
Nice cop out, but I expected nothing less from you. I guess time doesn't change EVERYBODY, right? Arguing fact with opinion still. Like claiming Cell's blast was uncharged when we can clearly see Cell charging it: http://www.manga-access.com/manga/D/Dragon_Ball/chapter/415/10

And that's just ONE example of you not knowing what you're talking about. Whatever.
---
Come get whooped on!!
#96Dark_DespairPosted 7/14/2012 7:51:04 AM
Pooh Da Stryker posted...
Nice cop out, but I expected nothing less from you. I guess time doesn't change EVERYBODY, right? Arguing fact with opinion still. Like claiming Cell's blast was uncharged when we can clearly see Cell charging it: http://www.manga-access.com/manga/D/Dragon_Ball/chapter/415/10

And that's just ONE example of you not knowing what you're talking about. Whatever.

It's not a cop out. If Cell was still no match for Gohan after the zenkai the boy would not have been hurt at all. And he damn sure wouldn't have comment about his power being cut in half. Previous examples already prove this but we'll go with your opinion because it'll make you feel better right?

Sure thing chief, whatever you've been smoking must still be effing with your eyesight because the blast meant for Vegeta was uncharged. I'm glad I haven't changed because the day I let BS slide is the day I quit these boards.

Stomp your feet in frustration that I'm not duped by your fantasy of how the fight actually went while I smirk in derision at your ignorance.
---
Currently Playing: Madden 12, Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown and Skullgirls.
#97NoGta4wiiPosted 7/14/2012 7:57:51 AM
A_Nonny_Moose posted...
http://i.imgur.com/kLHA8.jpg

YES! I was waiting for you to post this picture.
#98Pooh Da StrykerPosted 7/14/2012 1:03:27 PM
Dark_Despair posted...
Pooh Da Stryker posted...

It's not a cop out. If Cell was still no match for Gohan after the zenkai the boy would not have been hurt at all. And he damn sure wouldn't have comment about his power being cut in half. Previous examples already prove this but we'll go with your opinion because it'll make you feel better right?

Sure thing chief, whatever you've been smoking must still be effing with your eyesight because the blast meant for Vegeta was uncharged. I'm glad I haven't changed because the day I let BS slide is the day I quit these boards.

Stomp your feet in frustration that I'm not duped by your fantasy of how the fight actually went while I smirk in derision at your ignorance.

How old are you now? You should be a little too old to be insulting people on video game forums now. I haven't been active in what... three years maybe? You're still the same, "If you don't concede to my point, I'm going to insult you as my way of showing how much more intelligent I am, har har har!" Grow up, Peter Pan.

Even if you disagree, if you can't even admit that I made some great points instead of trying to counter with, "It's was a miracle" and trying to convince me not to use logic, you're better off just staying silent period. Logic isn't always found in DB, but it is present often enough to be used in a debate. Especially when that very logic explains a lot of things, which it does.

Go ahead and insult some more. You've always done it when backed into a corner anyway. Why not continue this pattern well into adulthood as well, right? 10 points for consistency!
---
Come get whooped on!!
#99NoGta4wiiPosted 7/14/2012 1:44:38 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#100NoGta4wiiPosted 7/14/2012 1:48:56 PM

How old are you now? You should be a little too old to be insulting people on video game forums now. I haven't been active in what... three years maybe? You're still the same, "If you don't concede to my point, I'm going to insult you as my way of showing how much more intelligent I am, har har har!" Grow up, Peter Pan.

Even if you disagree, if you can't even admit that I made some great points instead of trying to counter with, "It's was a miracle" and trying to convince me not to use logic, you're better off just staying silent period. Logic isn't always found in DB, but it is present often enough to be used in a debate. Especially when that very logic explains a lot of things, which it does.

Go ahead and insult some more. You've always done it when backed into a corner anyway. Why not continue this pattern well into adulthood as well, right? 10 points for consistency!

So you've argued with him before, and he still acts the exact same? He was still spouting the same rage infested responses as he does now ?Lol thats rich

I'm not sure how people viewed DD when you were active here, but now he's looked on as the board joke.