This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Cell could beat Goku even after the fight even if Goku ate a Senzu bean....

#1spooky96Posted 7/29/2012 12:00:37 PM
So doesn't this roughly mean that he's like 2x stronger than goku? So assuming this, Cell says "At last a worthy opponent" even though Cell like 2x stronger? So why does he even say that even though Goku is just a joke? Though that was just a dub line.
---
Shinra in FF VII is underrated
#2lilORANGPosted 7/29/2012 12:01:49 PM
If Goku ate a bean, he would have pwnd Cell. Cell was tired after his fight with Goku, and was eager to take the bean when Goku offered it. If he was holding back he wouldn't have been tired at all.
---
http://antm411.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/analeigh69.jpg?w=480 http://img002.lazygirls.info/people/analeigh_tipton/analeigh_tipton_3_OPsjptQ.sized.jpg
#3SupKaiokenSonicPosted 7/29/2012 12:04:17 PM
If Goku ate a bean, he would have pwnd Cell. Cell was tired after his fight with Goku, and was eager to take the bean when Goku offered it. If he was holding back he wouldn't have been tired at all.

He was only tired because he spent a good amount of energy regenerating and fighting at Goku's level.

Goku wouldn't have had a chance against Cell, and even admitted it.
---
"Your body submits; your heart succumbs. So why do dem pantz resist!?!" - Shabugabugabuga
#4supersaiyangohanPosted 7/29/2012 12:43:05 PM

Kamesennin even comments that Cell still seems fresh while Goku is all worn out. I don't even know if the regenerating was that much of a drain on him. Cell was definitely holding back, especially because he pretty much admits to it when he's fighting Gohan.
---
danceandstomp.net
http://www.last.fm/user/BaseKidGoku
#5RoniellioPosted 7/29/2012 1:00:31 PM
Its bull that Goku says he couldn't beat Cell. In the anime, he destroys a good chunk of cell. All he had to do was another of those kamehamehas
---
i5-2500K @ 3.3GHz | EVGA GTX 560 Ti DS | 1TB + 2TB HDD | 8GB DDR3 | 600w | 1920x1080
#6SupKaiokenSonicPosted 7/29/2012 1:05:28 PM
Its bull that Goku says he couldn't beat Cell. In the anime, he destroys a good chunk of cell. All he had to do was another of those kamehamehas

An attack that used almost all of his energy. And it still didn't wipe out Cell. Goku wouldn't even be able to generate enough power after that Kamehameha to finish him.
---
"Your body submits; your heart succumbs. So why do dem pantz resist!?!" - Shabugabugabuga
#7Stover46Posted 7/29/2012 2:19:34 PM

Cell himself says he won't fall for that trick again. That's the only way Goku could get off an attack like that anyway

Goku got desperate after that Kamehameha, and went for beam spam, something Goku almost never does. Cell then shrugs it off with a shield, and tells Goku to eat a senzu just so he can enjoy more of the fight

Goku didn't have a chance
---
3DS FC: 4167-5373-4749
http://superbooyah.com/images/stories/Galleries//bustyfacebook/Facebook%20Smokin.JPG
#8RoniellioPosted 7/29/2012 6:10:21 PM
I saw the Cell saga last week, so its wierd that I missed that. Oh well, Goku didn't train hard enough I suppose.
---
i5-2500K @ 3.3GHz | EVGA GTX 560 Ti DS | 1TB + 2TB HDD | 8GB DDR3 | 600w | 1920x1080
#9SupKaiokenSonicPosted 7/29/2012 7:15:05 PM
I saw the Cell saga last week, so its wierd that I missed that. Oh well, Goku didn't train hard enough I suppose.

He had already reached the peak of his power as a Super Saiyan the first time in the chamber. Harder/more training would have done nothing for him.
---
#10RoniellioPosted 7/29/2012 7:29:18 PM
SupKaiokenSonic posted...

He had already reached the peak of his power as a Super Saiyan the first time in the chamber. Harder/more training would have done nothing for him.

Thats the thing, they say its the peak but thats dumb. Its not the peak otherwise there would be no point in further training thoughout the rest of the series. He should've said that he hit a plateu.
---