This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gohan kills Cell immediately after going SSJ2, how does DBZ change?

#11MrStarkillerPosted 10/28/2012 10:57:56 PM
^17 came back.

>SSJ2
>J
Terrible.

Ultra has the right idea.

Vegeta would just annihilate Goku again and this time there would be no whining about some crap form that would basically beat Goku up by itself.
#12Krio Lv3Posted 10/29/2012 6:25:26 AM
PkMARIO posted...
Also, Krillin may stay single since 18 doesn't learn Krillin wished for the bombs inside them to disappear. That's if 18 is revived along with everyone else killed by Cell when they wish it.

Goten or Trunks achieving SSJ2 at 7 or 8 years old is also highly unlikely just because Goku stayed to train with them.

...? Gohan was 9.. What does age have to do with anything? Goten has a decent chance of learning it with Goku there, especially if Chi Chi lets Goku train Goten without her influence, hell Goten could easily surpass Gohan if Goku is forced not to train Gohan at all.
---
Taylor Lautner - Giving me strength since the New Moon
#13donkeyjackPosted 10/29/2012 8:06:19 AM
Now, if Gohan would have killed Cell right after he spat #18, it would have been different.
---
"Humans are naturally bad, we have to be conditioned to be good, this is a fact. - ProjectEBoss
#14BetelJoosePosted 10/29/2012 10:21:20 AM
Goten being born with potential that surpasses Gohan and all is right with the world.
#15FattitudePosted 10/29/2012 2:49:11 PM
The only real difference would be no SSJ3.
---
(>^_^)>(>O_o)>
http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/7223/33100263ux9.jpg http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/9451/brtezm1.png
#16AlexanaxelaPosted 10/29/2012 3:34:13 PM
nothing would change

goku wouldn't die and thus wouldn't know ssj3 and wouldn't know fusion so h wouldn't be able to wtfpwn buu easily. Oh wait, he never dd that anyway. Anyway dabura dies maybe it doesn't really matter, vegeta will becomee majin maybe, who cares none of this matters just like in the real buu saga. Then all hope will be lost and the supreme kai will take goku to go train and he'll pull out th zsword and break it and then an old man will pop out, and he'll give them some earrings and hanku will be formed and beat buu easily. Goku will suggest some stupid plan like "lets absorbed on purpose to save people" and gohan will tell him to shut up cause dragon balls exist
---
Doug Funnie
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/ovhargro/dougrofl3dx.jpg
#17BetelJoosePosted 10/29/2012 3:45:33 PM
I take my earlier post back, there would be Mystic Goku, Mystic Vegeta, Mystic Trunks, Mystic Goten, and Mystic Piccolo. While all of that is being prepared, Gohan is getting pummelled by Buu for 5 days straight then he dies and can't be wished back because Dragonballs became perma-stone, but he is like "lol it okay guise, I dum anyway."

And nothing of value is lost as Buu is defeated by the mystic force.
#18Vado_UNPosted 10/29/2012 5:36:48 PM
BetelJoose posted...
I take my earlier post back, there would be Mystic Goku, Mystic Vegeta, Mystic Trunks, Mystic Goten, and Mystic Piccolo. While all of that is being prepared, Gohan is getting pummelled by Buu for 5 days straight then he dies and can't be wished back because Dragonballs became perma-stone, but he is like "lol it okay guise, I dum anyway."

And nothing of value is lost as Buu is defeated by the mystic force.

Why would the old Kai give a zenkai boost to Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, Goten and Piccolo when it is Gohan who broke the Z-Sword?
---
"Heads start boppin' like who's this? Vado, that dude spits/
Sharper than steak knives from Ruth's Chris" - Vado
#19MrStarkillerPosted 10/29/2012 10:04:18 PM
>why
Dirty pictures, lewd offers, etc. Old Kai runs a train on Videl as agreed by the others while Gohan remains dead (just as useful as such).