This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

i dont care who wins the goku vs superman death battle

#11KevintheDorkPosted 12/25/2012 9:29:39 PM
LeftoverLotion posted...
KevintheDork posted...
The 3D Death Battles suck anyway.

This is actually a correction I can agree with.

That Cloud and Link battle was cringe-worthy.
---
Nimrod! Tell you what, dorky: Meet me after you're done, and I'll show you what my boot wants to be when it grows up!
#12hyperskate65Posted 12/25/2012 10:45:35 PM
Every Death Battle that wasn't Spider-Man v Batman has been bad.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#13FindKenshiPosted 12/25/2012 11:43:59 PM
What are you people talking about? Death Battle is awesome! And the preview clearly states they've read all the message boards, seen all the arguments and the nerd rage, they even consulted experts and the like.

This is going to be absolutely final. It will be the answer that trolls have waited for. We'll really truly know who would win in a fight between Goku and Superman.

I don't know about you, bros, but I'm so stoked for this. I can't freakin wait to see it, and I'll probably watch it at least a dozen times the first week it's out.
---
From this day forward, I will troll no more forever.
17 JAN 2012
#14SasukefirePosted 12/25/2012 11:45:06 PM
It will be the answer that trolls have waited for.
No it won't. Especially since they elminated Pre Crisis Supes. That pissed MANY of us off.
---
I'm not the only one who notices the sexual tension between Steve Rogers and Tony Stark, right?
#15SSMG420Posted 12/25/2012 11:46:19 PM
I hope they read this forum tosee just how outclassed supes is to anime goku.
#16KevintheDorkPosted 12/25/2012 11:47:30 PM(edited)
I suppose that differing opinions on whether Death Battle is awesome or not is somehow uncouth?

To be perfectly honest, I don't mind Death Battle, but honestly, I am not putting all my faith into this Goku vs Superman thing. It's not gonna solve anything, it'll just create more arguments.

Well, at least it will be entertaining to see the arguments it spawns, I suppose...

*Grabs popcorn*
---
Nimrod! Tell you what, dorky: Meet me after you're done, and I'll show you what my boot wants to be when it grows up!
#17FindKenshiPosted 12/25/2012 11:48:57 PM
Sasukefire posted...
No it won't. Especially since they elminated Pre Crisis Supes. That pissed MANY of us off.

I don't see how. Pre-Crisis Supes had "always wins" as part of his power set... every big debate I've seen on the subject considered 'modern' Supes. Debating PC Supes vs Goku is just.. dumb, lol.

And, yeah.. I recognize a lot of fans will reject the outcome of this Death Battle. I also recognize that they'll all be wrong.
---
From this day forward, I will troll no more forever.
17 JAN 2012
#18KevintheDorkPosted 12/25/2012 11:51:13 PM
FindKenshi posted...
Sasukefire posted...

I don't see how. Pre-Crisis Supes had "always wins" as part of his power set... every big debate I've seen on the subject considered 'modern' Supes. Debating PC Supes vs Goku is just.. dumb, lol.

And, yeah.. I recognize a lot of fans will reject the outcome of this Death Battle. I also recognize that they'll all be wrong.

There is no possible way they could be wrong. This truly will be all about opinions. And honestly, after watching some of the Death Battles, I can say for a fact that it's all about entertainment and not about facts. Yoshi winning his Death Battle is one of the few that instantly comes to mind.
---
#19hyperskate65Posted 12/26/2012 2:46:27 AM
Do people actually take those little videos seriously?

Wow.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#20KevintheDorkPosted 12/26/2012 10:10:48 AM
hyperskate65 posted...
Do people actually take those little videos seriously?

Wow.

I know.

Seriously.

It's called mindless entertainment, and nothing more. Kind of like Fox News.
---