This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Death Battle won't be out by January 1st according to their Facebook.

#1AIwaysPosted 12/31/2012 1:03:06 AM
Mr. Lange, the animator, said he won't be finished by then. Just keeping you updated.
---
Confucius say, "Man who run in front of car get tired."
#2BreakerDoorManPosted 12/31/2012 1:16:50 AM
GOOD.
The Storm needs to arrive as late as possible.
---
Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.
#3KelysticPosted 12/31/2012 4:00:49 AM
I cant wait. Superman is the rooted by fans as being equal if not more powerful than Goku.

Go Goku!
#4MICHALECOLEPosted 12/31/2012 4:32:33 AM
I cant wait. Superman is the rooted by fans as being equal if not more powerful than Goku.

Go Goku!

Goku is almost certain to lose. Nothing good will come out of this death battle.
#57lightsXIIIPosted 12/31/2012 12:27:10 PM(edited)
This is pretty inexcusable considering that the deadline was December 21st.

---
...In a Sexual way...
Sick of seeing my comments? Then ignore me. Not too hard huh?
#6sshelioPosted 12/31/2012 12:37:41 PM
How is it inexcusable? You're not paying for it. Its a free production. Honestly, If I was a fan of this I'd be happy that they are taking the time to get it right instead of throwing a half-assed version out.

You're literally bashing these people for making sure their work is the best quality it can be.
---
~Helio
#7KevintheDorkPosted 12/31/2012 12:38:38 PM
Excellent, this topic has already been set up to have posts arguing about deadlines, just like the other death battle topic.

Carry on.
---
Nimrod! Tell you what, dorky: Meet me after you're done, and I'll show you what my boot wants to be when it grows up!
#8AIways(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 12:42:26 PM
How is it inexcusable? You're not paying for it. Its a free production. Honestly, If I was a fan of this I'd be happy that they are taking the time to get it right instead of throwing a half-assed version out.

You're literally bashing these people for making sure their work is the best quality it can be.

Ben from Death Battle is also bashing the animator and says the people who are complaining are in the right.
---
Confucius say, "Man who run in front of car get tired."
#9Krio Lv3Posted 12/31/2012 12:54:22 PM
Kelystic posted...

Go Goku!

It's funny, most of my friends think Superman will win, but we're all rooting for Goku, he's the underdog.

On a related note, since Goku can use IT without sensing a power level now, wouldn't Superman taking him into space be hard, since he could just IT back to Earth?
---
Taylor Lautner - Giving me strength since the New Moon
#10supersaiyangohanPosted 12/31/2012 1:31:46 PM(edited)
On a related note, since Goku can use IT without sensing a power level now, wouldn't Superman taking him into space be hard, since he could just IT back to Earth?

When could Goku do this?

Edit: nevermind, I guess he did this during that special I have yet to see.
---
danceandstomp.com It's back