This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Movie Power Levels?

#1danw15yrPosted 3/19/2013 6:17:11 AM
From what we know about the movie so far would this bit about right?

Bills >/= SSJG Goku >>>> SSJ3 Goku >>>>> SSJ2 Goku/Vegeta >> Mystic Gohan > Gotenks
---
------
We've decided to stop using the term "work, life balance" as this implies that your life has meaning.
#2You__Know__WhoPosted 3/19/2013 6:41:26 AM
Vegeta's enrage powerup was only for a few seconds, he doesn't remain that powerful, and SSJ2 Goku was never stated to surpass Mystic Gohan or Gotenk, that's silly.
---
Go Gators! Booking my flight to Pasadena!
Sheamus >>>
#3GigantLuffyPosted 3/19/2013 6:44:47 AM
Whis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bills = SSG Goku > post SSG Goku (loses transformation but retains some of its power) >= Vegeta (if he meets his potential, which should be the case cuz of Age 801) > Everyone else

I guess Buu Saga Vegito might be around Bills' power. If end of manga or Age 801 Goku and Vegeta were to fuse into Vegito, he might be around Whis level.
---
http://www.p4rgaming.com/?p=928 - Eat a sack of **** IGN | UnOfficial Getter Robo of anything ever
#4You__Know__WhoPosted 3/19/2013 6:48:27 AM
Buu Saga Vegetto isn't around Bils power.
---
Go Gators! Booking my flight to Pasadena!
Sheamus >>>
#5ToadstoolPeachPosted 3/19/2013 6:50:02 AM
I hope there's another explanation about Vegeta's burst of strength other than the fact that he's angry. That's Gohan's thing. If the whole anger power burst were true he would have killed or injured Super Perfect Cell in his ki barrage.
#6GigantLuffyPosted 3/19/2013 7:00:03 AM
Buu Saga Vegetto isn't around Bils power.

In that case, atleast a limit to Vegetto's power has been established.

I hope there's another explanation about Vegeta's burst of strength other than the fact that he's angry. That's Gohan's thing. If the whole anger power burst were true he would have killed or injured Super Perfect Cell in his ki barrage.

Bursts of anger are usually how characters get stronger in Dragonball. Goku and Trunks attained Super Saiyan after fits of rage and overwhelming emotion. It isn't a Gohan thing; it's a Saiyan thing.

As for any implications about Vegeta's power, read the Dragonball Online timeline.

AGE 801
Son Goku vanishes.
--Knowing his end is near, Goku leaves Earth with Vegeta so that the two can finally settle their score. Several years later, [astronomers?] note the explosion of a supernova. Possibly this was an aftereffect of Son Goku and Vegeta’s battle.

Vegeta's temporary power kinda makes sense with this in mind.
---
http://www.p4rgaming.com/?p=928 - Eat a sack of **** IGN | UnOfficial Getter Robo of anything ever
#7FattitudePosted 3/19/2013 7:58:51 AM(edited)
Whis > Bils > SSJG Goku >>> Enraged SSJ Vegeta > SSJ3 goku > Gohan > Gotenks > SSJ2 Vegeta > the rest

Yes I know SSJ Vegeta somehow being above SSJ2 Vegeta and SSJ3 Goku is stupid, but according to the movie that is what happens.

Also I'm assuming Goku has surpassed Gohan by now. This could be wrong.
---
(>^_^)>(>O_o)>
y helo thar
#8LuminairePosted 3/19/2013 8:21:44 AM
There's not much difference between SS2 and SS Vegeta visually. So I don't see the problem in just assuming it's SS2 Vegeta. It's still weird that he leapfrogs over SS3 power but it's makes more sense than plain vanilla SS Vegeta.
---
XboxLIVE! GamerTag: MisterGuyMan (Geo War Score: 8.3 mill.)
Now Playing:Oblivion/GoW(X360), Vagrant Story (PS)
#9ToadstoolPeachPosted 3/19/2013 8:44:18 AM
Gohan is back to SSJ2 tier now just recolored to appear Mystic.
#10UnicornTamer1Posted 3/19/2013 10:07:39 AM
Gohan never deserved to be mystic anyway
---
Master of Gnomes, Keeper of Secrets
Fluttershy's #1 Fan