This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Cooler's Armored Squadron Power Levels

#1Ghaszaszh_NyirhPosted 3/19/2013 1:02:18 PM
I was browsing through the DBZ wiki and saw that there were apparently official power levels posted in a weekly jump for each member of CAS, as follows

Salza: 170,000
Dore: 185,000
Neiz: 163,000

I can buy the power levels of Dore and Neiz, as they didn't really do anything in the movie worthwhile. But I don't buy that Salza was weaker than Dore, considering that he deflected two of the same ki blast that Piccolo used to annihilate Dore.

Sure the numbers above are considered official power levels, but typos can be present in Jumps - I have a video game V-Jump that has some typos here and there - and the movie tells me that Salza was superior to both his teammates.

Do those power levels all seem okay to you guys?
---
"Ghaszaszh Nyirh. Of the Old Ones, the scrolls say that he loved the debasement of his slaves the best. And they go to him willingly." - Doc Strange
#2yakashamonianPosted 3/19/2013 2:39:09 PM
They are official powerlevels, from the Daizenshuu, but they're BS and don't make much sense.

Considering Daizenshuu itself has Gohan against Frieza listed at 200,000k.

And Goku would be anywhere from 5-20million probably base at this point.

So, I wouldn't pay much attention.

Though, I could believe they got mistranslated and they're supposed to be 1,8-2,0m
#3FattitudePosted 3/19/2013 3:35:32 PM
Salza's definitely above 500k.
---
(>^_^)>(>O_o)>
y helo thar
#4Ghaszaszh_Nyirh(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 3:22:01 PM
yakashamonian posted...
They are official powerlevels, from the Daizenshuu, but they're BS and don't make much sense.

Considering Daizenshuu itself has Gohan against Frieza listed at 200,000k.

And Goku would be anywhere from 5-20million probably base at this point.

So, I wouldn't pay much attention.

Though, I could believe they got mistranslated and they're supposed to be 1,8-2,0m

If the Daizenshuu has Gohan at 200k against Frieza then Salza's power level can't be right. If he was only 170k then he wouldn't have been able to one-shot Gohan easily even after Gohan got mad at him for beating up Krillin.

Fattitude posted...
Salza's definitely above 500k.

I think so, too. I always envisioned him to be around Frieza's first transformation, like in the 800k - 1,000,000 range.
---
"Ghaszaszh Nyirh. Of the Old Ones, the scrolls say that he loved the debasement of his slaves the best. And they go to him willingly." - Doc Strange
#5ShyOxPosted 3/20/2013 4:13:53 PM
It's a movie, so everyone is weaker accordingly because the entire timeline is different.
#6Kaiser1onePosted 3/20/2013 6:09:00 PM
I thought they were compared to 2nd form Frieza?
---
Why is it that the world can't spell "lose" right???