This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If Captain Ginyu did switch bodies with Freeza

#1GooperBlooperPosted 4/13/2013 10:20:17 AM
do you think he'd be able to access Freeza's secod, third, and final forms?
---
The Blooper has spoken.
#2ssjlinkxPosted 4/13/2013 10:29:16 AM
IT would take some time. When he switched with Goku he couldn't even use half his power because he doesn't understand the body's power. The same would happen with Frieza. If he did gain access to the forms it would be well after maximizing his ability to use the first form because he needs to explore what that body can do.
---
3DS FC: 2234-7659-6680
Don't feel like playing your games? Watch me play instead! http://www.youtube.com/user/jargus0
#3spooky96Posted 4/13/2013 12:05:58 PM
When he switched with Goku he couldn't even use half his power because he doesn't understand the body's power.

Screw half, his power level was decreasing when he tried to power up.
#4FindKenshiPosted 4/13/2013 12:50:08 PM
There's no way Ginyu's body switch would work on Freeza, because Freeza knows about it in the first place. I think knowledge about the technique prevents it from working, or at least allows you to resist it.

Also Freeza has psychokinetic abilities including telekinesis. So it literally wouldn't work on him.
---
From this day forward, I will troll no more forever.
17 JAN 2012
#5Kaiser1onePosted 4/13/2013 3:06:36 PM
From looking at it happening to Goku and Vegeta AND Bulma, the body change seems to freeze people as well. Otherwise, they Goku and Vegeta wouldn't have been caught/almost caught in it.

By this, we can assume IF Ginyu did try it on Frieza, it'd have to be by total surprise with Frieza just standing there.
---
Why is it that the world can't spell "lose" right???
#6GooperBlooper(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 8:19:32 PM
Kaiser1one posted...
From looking at it happening to Goku and Vegeta AND Bulma, the body change seems to freeze people as well. Otherwise, they Goku and Vegeta wouldn't have been caught/almost caught in it.

By this, we can assume IF Ginyu did try it on Frieza, it'd have to be by total surprise with Frieza just standing there.

Makes me wonder if Captain Ginyu would have body switched when Freeza became immortal... maybe he was planning that all along? lol
---
The Blooper has spoken.
#7KevintheDorkPosted 4/15/2013 12:17:13 PM
Actually, I wonder if there has to only be a certain power gap between Ginyu and the person he's using it on for the technique to work. For example, maybe Frieza was simply too powerful to use the technique on because he could actually resist and rebuff it?

After all, when Ginyu used the technique on Goku, the power gap between them wasn't nearly as big as between him and Frieza.
---
Nimrod! Tell you what, dorky: Meet me after you're done, and I'll show you what my boot wants to be when it grows up!
#8cerberus07Posted 4/16/2013 3:21:46 AM
KevintheDork posted...
Actually, I wonder if there has to only be a certain power gap between Ginyu and the person he's using it on for the technique to work. For example, maybe Frieza was simply too powerful to use the technique on because he could actually resist and rebuff it?

After all, when Ginyu used the technique on Goku, the power gap between them wasn't nearly as big as between him and Frieza.

he used it on a frog...
---
http://www.wearewrecked.com/banners/wreckedbanner1.jpg
#9KevintheDorkPosted 4/16/2013 11:24:51 AM
cerberus07 posted...
KevintheDork posted...

he used it on a frog...

Yeah, the frog was way under his power. I'm talking about if the person he's targeting is stronger, not weaker. It figures that Ginyu could use his power on something that is weaker than him and succeed.
---
Nimrod! Tell you what, dorky: Meet me after you're done, and I'll show you what my boot wants to be when it grows up!