This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gundam EX A - Gundam Ace (July Issue)

#1gyrobotPosted 5/24/2011 10:45:19 AM
Taken from the Chans

This manga project is sort of like the Kamen Rider Decade series for the Gundam universe, where the main characters will meet characters/MS from different Gundam series in the story.

Lead characters are Leos Aroi, Cecilia Awaa, and their Haro. They will travel to a Jupiter base called 'Jupiter Answer' or 'GA', where it contains a huge database about the history of humans. The story is essentially about these characters going into GA to collect data necessary for the evolution of mankind. Hence, they are called G divers, since they dive into GA to find these data. In this month's Gundam Ace (July Issue), they will confront Gai Maurakumo (Gundam Seed). And in next month's Gundam Ace (Aug Issue), they will meet characters from Gundam 00.

Image of the two characters

http://img846.imageshack.us/i/1306257978365.jpg/
---
"I kill people like you on the way to real problems. Although in 30 minutes, the galaxy is at stake and you should fix the problem yourself" Shepard
#2SDBZPosted 5/24/2011 10:51:20 AM
I just read up on this before I saw this topic. It would've been cool if this was the next TV anime, so I hope that the concept of the next TV anime would be better, because Gundam EX A's concept is really cool. I mean, it's similar to Kamen Rider Decade's! I hope that Leos will get a Gundam that can turn into the previous protagonist's Gundams, even though it would be even more like Decade!
---
I'm just a Kamen Rider passing through. You'd better remember me! - Tsukasa Kadoya, Kamen Rider Decade. PSN ID - KamenRiderShinzo
#3gyrobot(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2011 10:52:22 AM
I was hoping for a G-Gen manga which does the same thing but already have a bit of a backstory and a cast of characters.
---
"I kill people like you on the way to real problems. Although in 30 minutes, the galaxy is at stake and you should fix the problem yourself" Shepard
#4RankaranaPosted 5/24/2011 10:56:33 AM
Sounds awesome but...

didn't Gundam ALIVE try to do something like this already? And what's the chance this'll actually get scanned?
---
OTOKO NARAAAAAA~
ragingpanzer.blogspot.com III http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Enderesonix
#5Psykic PetrolPosted 5/24/2011 12:10:27 PM
That girl with the haro looks like Alice from Aria.
---
> Osama bin Laden has been killed
Stupid sod. He shouldn't have used his real address on the Playstation Network.
- KWall717
#6saif627Posted 5/25/2011 1:04:55 AM
I hope that the main character be beginner (test pilot) and his enemy be (s pilot) this is very epic, but I know they will make him (main character) arrogant, act like he know every thing,smart don't be fooled.....ect
#7TailsnakesPosted 5/25/2011 3:17:07 AM
This is surprisingly close to my joke prediction of the next Gundam Series following post-CCA Amuro in his Dimension Warping Nu Gundam as he hops from series to series encountering protaganists and solving problems...
---
PSN - Tailsnakes
#8KusuriuriPosted 5/25/2011 5:51:39 AM
Lame Shin Gaia Gear cash-in
---
I am just... A simple...
Medicine seller...