This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

MG Wing Gundam Proto Zero EW Ver (aka TV version) is on the way!!!!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Gundam
  3. MG Wing Gundam Proto Zero EW Ver (aka TV version) is on the way!!!!
2 years ago#11
Bacon_Man2009 posted...
Charocks posted...
Bacon_Man2009 posted...
i thought it was suppose to be the unbuilt prototype that the 5 gundams were based on

They were based on the Tallgeese.

yes and no
the wing zero was developed from the tallgeese
the 5 gundams were developed from the unbuilt wing zeros data after it was decided that it should not be built

If the Proto-Zero was never built, how did they know that it was too powerful for regular pilots?
---
Former Xbox Fan - A Flying Ewok
Official Arrow in the Knee of the Skyrim board (360)
2 years ago#12
Charocks posted...
If the Proto-Zero was never built, how did they know that it was too powerful for regular pilots?

Look, it's just a Super Prototype. Don't look too much for logic in Super Robot anime.

(Also, it's the Wing Zero: it's clearly meant to come before the Wing Gundam, all logic aside.)
---
Operation Latex Turtle is a go.
2 years ago#13
Charocks posted...
Bacon_Man2009 posted...
Charocks posted...
Bacon_Man2009 posted...
i thought it was suppose to be the unbuilt prototype that the 5 gundams were based on

They were based on the Tallgeese.

yes and no
the wing zero was developed from the tallgeese
the 5 gundams were developed from the unbuilt wing zeros data after it was decided that it should not be built

It was mostly just the Zero System that the scientists were worried about. Also, the blueprint probably gave some information like how fast it is or how powerful the TBR is supposed to be. I'm sure the data (Blueprints) also factored in on why they thought it was too powerful.
2 years ago#14
The blueprints should give all of the data on how fast it is, or how powerful the TBR is supposed to be. That's what blueprints are for. If the scientists don't know how strong it would be before building it, then that suggests that they have very little idea of what they're doing.
---
Operation Latex Turtle is a go.
2 years ago#15
We should officially call it something like... Wing Proto or Proto Zero.
---
"Remember, kids...Chu-Chu died for your sins!"
2 years ago#16
RX_93_Nu_Gundam posted...
Oh awesome! It's nice that we're getting a TV version of the Wing Zero. The one thing that I'm concerned with is what type of hands will Bandai give it? I really hate the finger swaps..

I love finger swaps, they look better at posing and secure weapon very well, or they can go 00 n have both.

Proto Zero feels like so Engrish. Proto is pretty much pre, and what is before zero...
---
POK Erthroid Myeloid Ontogenic
2 years ago#17
If this is as close as they can get with a Tv version MG I'll take it anyday.
---
It's a BARBARITY that CLARITY is a RARITY
2 years ago#18
Someone tell me I'm not dreaming. They're actually doing an MG Wing Zero? Definite buy. (Yes, I know it's "Proto" Zero in the title.)
---
Embrace the darkness! It comes with a free evil sword.
2 years ago#19
Trevorkkho posted...
RX_93_Nu_Gundam posted...
Oh awesome! It's nice that we're getting a TV version of the Wing Zero. The one thing that I'm concerned with is what type of hands will Bandai give it? I really hate the finger swaps..

I love finger swaps, they look better at posing and secure weapon very well, or they can go 00 n have both.

Proto Zero feels like so Engrish. Proto is pretty much pre, and what is before zero...

Agreed with the finger swaps for the same reason. It would absolutely suck to buy this and then find Zero can't hold his Buster Rifles properly.
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board
Microsoft and EA are the biggest dangers to gaming at this time.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Gundam
  3. MG Wing Gundam Proto Zero EW Ver (aka TV version) is on the way!!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived