This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

OT Visual Novel Project - Progress and Eventual Releases - Topic IV

#471Purging_FlamePosted 5/14/2012 1:46:23 PM
All routes have been slightly updated. The Breaker route recieved the most attention because I wasn't really satisfied with some of my old ideas for it - now the Muse is destroyed before the ending split and the radical points determine whether that's enough for Rachel and Roland or whether they go after Chesterfield / Parliament anyway.
---
Failing at life this hard should be a ToS violation. - TennCaseys Encore
if you have standards it just lowers the amount of stuff you can enjoy. - yusiko
#472GrrMan(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2012 11:53:17 AM
Tsk. Damn you, Sherlock Holmes, taking my ideas!
---
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." - Khalil Gibran
#473Purging_FlamePosted 5/15/2012 11:58:13 AM
GrrMan posted...
Tsk. Damn you, Sherlock Holmes, taking my ideas!

Which ones? We might be able to tweak them.

Also I'm nearly done writing up a theoretical Oxford section that'll probably be done later tonight.
---
if you have standards it just lowers the amount of stuff you can enjoy. - yusiko
#474GrrMan(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2012 12:38:01 PM
No, just minor things. Nothing that would require changes.
---
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." - Khalil Gibran
#475Purging_FlamePosted 5/15/2012 2:14:11 PM
Oh, right - I posted the Oxford section on the site.
---
#476Purging_FlamePosted 5/16/2012 8:47:24 AM
Since I've made no progress in figuring out how to work a Mosely route splitoff into the Sons of Steam Route, I'm going to go ahead and post the other three on the site. I'd appreciate some help in working it out.
---
#477GrrMan(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2012 6:41:36 PM
Sorry about leaving you hanging, brother. I'll get on all these routes later today.
---
#478vashmotoPosted 5/18/2012 9:14:17 AM
Posting now since I haven't in several months.
---
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/vashmoto/moekaiji.jpg
Screamin' brand new when they just sanitized the old ****
#479Purging_FlamePosted 5/18/2012 2:11:09 PM
So. Does anyone have any further ideas or stuff they think should be changed in the storyboards? The only major thing left to do is to work out how to fit a Mosely Route split into the Sons of Steam route.

In the meantime I'm going to have another think about the demo.
---
#480GrrMan(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2012 10:16:28 PM
You continue to outdo yourself, Flame.
---