This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

OT Visual Novel Project - Progress and Eventual Releases - Topic IV

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. OT Visual Novel Project - Progress and Eventual Releases - Topic IV
4 years ago#471
All routes have been slightly updated. The Breaker route recieved the most attention because I wasn't really satisfied with some of my old ideas for it - now the Muse is destroyed before the ending split and the radical points determine whether that's enough for Rachel and Roland or whether they go after Chesterfield / Parliament anyway.
Failing at life this hard should be a ToS violation. - TennCaseys Encore
if you have standards it just lowers the amount of stuff you can enjoy. - yusiko
4 years ago#472
Tsk. Damn you, Sherlock Holmes, taking my ideas!
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." - Khalil Gibran
4 years ago#473
GrrMan posted...
Tsk. Damn you, Sherlock Holmes, taking my ideas!

Which ones? We might be able to tweak them.

Also I'm nearly done writing up a theoretical Oxford section that'll probably be done later tonight.
if you have standards it just lowers the amount of stuff you can enjoy. - yusiko
4 years ago#474
No, just minor things. Nothing that would require changes.
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." - Khalil Gibran
4 years ago#475
Oh, right - I posted the Oxford section on the site.
4 years ago#476
Since I've made no progress in figuring out how to work a Mosely route splitoff into the Sons of Steam Route, I'm going to go ahead and post the other three on the site. I'd appreciate some help in working it out.
4 years ago#477
Sorry about leaving you hanging, brother. I'll get on all these routes later today.
4 years ago#478
Posting now since I haven't in several months.
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/vashmoto/moekaiji.jpg
Screamin' brand new when they just sanitized the old ****
4 years ago#479
So. Does anyone have any further ideas or stuff they think should be changed in the storyboards? The only major thing left to do is to work out how to fit a Mosely Route split into the Sons of Steam route.

In the meantime I'm going to have another think about the demo.
4 years ago#480
You continue to outdo yourself, Flame.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. OT Visual Novel Project - Progress and Eventual Releases - Topic IV

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived