This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What chapter did the Kenichi anime end in the manga?

#1ness2007Posted 6/17/2012 9:40:58 PM
I just finished the anime and was thinking of continuing through with the manga. Where did the anime leave off on?
---
No man is invincible, and therefore no man can fully understand that which would make him invincible -Miyamoto Musashi-
#2BobTDonutPosted 6/17/2012 9:48:14 PM
It was like the early to mid 100s. I can't remember exactly and too lazy to look. Start at about 120 and go from there I'd say.
---
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/black-dragonflight/Arbearday/advanced
http://i.imgur.com/SpVUU.jpg
#3Rogue MuttPosted 6/18/2012 9:00:28 AM
If you do that, you will miss a few side stories that are kind of cool.

One with Kenichi, Sakaki, and one of the Shinpaku grunts, and another that explains how Apachai came to Ryozanpaku.

Not necessary at all, but I thought they were interesting and had some funny bits.
---
BSG
#4reptyle101Posted 6/18/2012 9:05:08 AM
Anime ends at 143.
---
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing.
#5ness2007(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2012 6:02:55 PM
should I just read the whole manga again? Its been a couple of years since I've seen the anime and I'm a little fuzzy on the details of the story? Is the manga better, if not, whats a could summarary of the events of the anime?
---
No man is invincible, and therefore no man can fully understand that which would make him invincible -Miyamoto Musashi-
#6ness2007(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2012 5:42:44 AM
bump
---
#7CrimsonmonPosted 6/19/2012 6:14:45 AM
ness2007 posted...
Its been a couple of years since I've seen the anime and I'm a little fuzzy on the details of the story?

You probably should then

I read it a few years after watching it, and barely instantly recognized anything or even remember what was coming
---
In a good way.