This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will the Bleach anime ever resume?

#11OkikurmiPosted 7/22/2012 1:57:03 AM
i wonder if they will atleast do another movie.
---
I...am...Alexander. Tremble...before me... Worship...my greatness... I shall ascend to the heavens...
#12LittleYamiPosted 7/22/2012 2:00:52 AM
They should've done a filler arc, showing what was happening in Soul Society, during the 17 month gap. Bleach anime will probably return in 3 years at the most. By that time, the current arc would be like 200 chapters in, which could be adapted into 40-50 episodes.
#13Reginleif20(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2012 4:47:50 AM(edited)
Other than Inuyasha, what other anime actually concluded?
---
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
#14DarcKagePosted 7/22/2012 4:50:27 AM
I hope it doesnt, and the manga should end ASAP.

Bleach hasnt been good since Soul Society.
---
Currently playing: Tales of Graces F, Valkyria Chronicles, Legend of Dragoon
Waiting for: Guild Wars 2, Pokemon BW2, KH 3D, Fire Emblem Awakening
#15slmcknettPosted 7/22/2012 5:03:59 AM

Could FMA count?
---
Sound Ninja Four not in Storm Generations.
Sorry, CC2; not buying your game.
#16W3lkinPosted 7/22/2012 7:27:55 AM(edited)
Reginleif20 posted...

Apart from the above mentioned FMA, which however got a new series that restarted from scratch and covered the entire manga, there is Prince of Tennis which got some OVAs that concluded the story, but the Prince of Tennis sequel only got a short (13 episodes) anime so far.

Saint Seiya also got some OVAs but the fans had to wait nearly 20 years to see the whole manga animated.

HxH is getting a new anime now which should theoretically cover everything but it's to early to tell, since we have no idea when HxH will end.

Gintama got a new anime which continued from where it left off, but it still ended before the conclusion of the manga (which is still going) so part of Gintama may never be animated.

So Inuyasha is clearly the exception, with another weekly series which completed the whole story.
#17LittleYamiPosted 7/22/2012 7:24:52 PM
Didn't the second Gintama series end with Kagura receiving a letter from the director, simply saying "It's not over, yet"?
#18_Regaro_Posted 7/22/2012 7:47:30 PM
Apart from the above mentioned FMA, which however got a new series that restarted from scratch and covered the entire manga, there is Prince of Tennis which got some OVAs that concluded the story, but the Prince of Tennis sequel only got a short (13 episodes) anime so far.

And it would only take 13 more at most to bring it up to where the manga currently is, probably <_<

But yeah, I don't expect Bleach to come back. At least, certainly not any time soon.
---
http://img.imgcake.com/regthatchertabletpngyd.png
http://img.imgcake.com/drakeryn/regarojpgpe.jpg
#19SRXmkIIPosted 7/22/2012 7:53:22 PM
LittleYami posted...
Didn't the second Gintama series end with Kagura receiving a letter from the director, simply saying "It's not over, yet"?

That's not what the letter said at all. It was a rant the Author of Gintama went on about the director's personal problems and how Gintama would never give up on dirty jokes. Though it did also imply that the animu would return eventually.
---
I am the light of the universe.
Go.D.S.E.E.D.
#20StarksPosted 7/22/2012 7:55:07 PM
There will be an OVA series or a movie. Watch.
---
i7-2630QM | 8GB | 500GB | GT 555M | Advanced-N | 1080p Matte | Linux 3.4
http://i.minus.com/iktPPfaUF252T.jpg