This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fairy Tail 328 *spoilers*

#1BassDarkSoulPosted 4/19/2013 5:12:41 AM
Chapter's out

Yukino is alive. The gate is closed by the help of the twelve zodiac spirit, but 7 dragons are rampaging in the town. Future Rogue are controlling the dragons. Natsu is seen standing at the end.

magically OT has no spoiler topic this time.
---
Matsui S.-Iwasa-Takajo-Kikuchi-Fujie-Umemoto-Kaneko-Watanabe Ma.-Kashiwagi-Muto-Miyawaki-Ishida-Watanabe Mi.-Matsui J.-Yamamoto-Yoshida
#2alucard884Posted 4/19/2013 5:28:12 AM(edited)
no one gonna die in this series

also those lesbian overtones this chapter
---
http://i.imgur.com/3nNPotB.gif
#3tremain07Posted 4/19/2013 5:30:34 AM
seven dragons vs seven dragon slayers

lol at the hug embrace to close the gates straight out of a magical girl anime
---
I got nothing
#4paniktPosted 4/19/2013 5:34:36 AM
When it comes to time traveling, logic goes out of the window. Besides, I totoally forgot that they all are mages --".
#5Jashin_SamaPosted 4/19/2013 5:55:29 AM
tremain07 posted...

There are only six at the Grand Magic Games (Natsu, Gajeel, Wendy, Laxus, Sting, Rogue). The seventh is Cobra, who's nowhere to be seen.

I guess F!Rogue is the seventh, but I doubt he'll stick up for humanity here.

However, one of the dragons is literally a walking flame. Natsu's looking pretty beat up right now, too. Hmmmmm...
---
Who the hell is Zilong17? Probably Black Chaos Soldier's alt. - MegaSTV
#6tremain07Posted 4/19/2013 5:58:40 AM
yeah i was getting at the flame dragon becoming natsu's meal then he gets to fight another dragon
---
I got nothing
#7LittleYamiPosted 4/19/2013 5:59:08 AM
tremain07 posted...

7 dragon slayers? Hmm
Natsu
Wendy
Gajeel
Laxus
Sting
Rogue

I count only 6, unless you mean Future Rogue.

I'm curious on what the next arc is going to be after this. And Mashima sure has an obsession with the number 7.
#8Stover46Posted 4/19/2013 6:09:00 AM
Is it just me or is it that suddenly the Dragons don't seem all that threatening
---
3DS FC: 4167-5373-4749 PSN: OLKv2
http://i.imgur.com/1puEX7m.jpg
#9KaosShadowPosted 4/19/2013 6:16:07 AM
I doubt there aren't any more DS around, except for Natsu, Gajeel and Wedy, everyone else came out from nowhere or had Dragon Lachryma implanted.
Anyway theres a LOT of powerful mages there, all the guilds, Jellal's group, the council is there and who knows who else. If 10% (?) of humanity was able to survive against thousands of them, I see no reason as why the strongest mages in Fiore (or the world?) wouldn't be able to survive against just 7 of them
#10_DeathBerry_Posted 4/19/2013 6:17:38 AM
LOL at that big ass flame dragon. Obvious food for a beat up Natsu. These dragons is probably gonna get run over by the friendship train with all the guilds combining all their might. Being a dragon slayer wouldn't be so special after all after this mayhem.
---
You come at the king, you best not miss. - Omar Little