This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Shingeki no Kyojin vs Attack on Titan vs Eoten(a) Onslaught

#1ArcvalonsPosted 5/5/2013 9:13:10 PM
Shingeki no Kyojin vs Attack on Titan vs Eoten(a) Onslaught - Results (147 votes)
Shingeki no Kyojin
36.05% (53 votes)
Attack on Titan
51.02% (75 votes)
Eoten Onslaught
12.93% (19 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Which is the true form iyo?
---
First Lady of Zelda Wii-U Board
Arcvalons really is a genius.-kamikazetomato. the italians were literally starscream (in WWI) - link1250.
#2astelionPosted 5/5/2013 9:55:40 PM
I just watched some subs with the Eoten thing... that's awful...
---
Some kicking can solve most problems.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_O5v2VZWCY
#3AebleskiverPosted 5/5/2013 9:59:15 PM
Shingeki no Kyojin and Attack on Titan are the two official names so they both are the "true titles". I have no idea where you would get the third one from. The difference between the first two are a matter of preference while the third is out right wrong.
---
Bloop
#4FNE_Ent_IncPosted 5/5/2013 10:01:43 PM
Kyojin Kakumei Eotena is the best

please remake the topic with this as an option.
---
"The only thing NostalgiaCannon loves more than things that cover up disgusting feet is this show, in fact."-Kanye West
#5Muv-LuvPosted 5/5/2013 10:08:59 PM
I've been wondering, doesn't Shingeki no Kyojin mean Attack of Titan?
#6MasterTurtlePosted 5/5/2013 10:15:14 PM(edited)
Shingeki no Kyojin is the title, Attack on Titan is the subtitle.

I guess there are arguments for referring to a show by its subtitle (WHO IS IMOUTO being the most convincing example) but as far as topic titles go it's best to use both.

Muv-Luv posted...

Shingeki's meaning is closer to advance or charge rather than just attack. Also the no particle reverses the two other words, so it would be more like "Giants of the Charge" (except less stupid sounding).
---
Can I interest you in a...side mission?
#7MochanPosted 5/6/2013 12:44:48 AM

Yeah, that's why I mistakenly keep calling it Attack of the Titans. Attack on Titan would be something closer to "Kyoujin o kogeki"
---
Sent from my iPad Mini
#8PentaoPosted 5/6/2013 1:41:42 AM
I think the point to the title is to go "The Titan's Attack: Our Counterattack" or something.
---
"Religion keeps pressing B when we try to evolve." - pirategeorge"
[Pokemon White 2 FC: 0906 0556 6026 (Pentao)]
#9Ulquiorra87Posted 5/6/2013 4:03:18 AM
I don't understand why this "eoten onslaught" thing even exists, if you don't like the english title, call it by the japanese one.
#10red255Posted 5/6/2013 4:13:36 AM
Aebleskiver posted...
Shingeki no Kyojin and Attack on Titan are the two official names so they both are the "true titles". I have no idea where you would get the third one from. The difference between the first two are a matter of preference while the third is out right wrong.

commie is troll subbing the series using Eoten to keep GG on it.

only reason I can determine for this. FANSUB DRAMA. GG would have quit subbing it by now otherwise. Cuz like its got official subs and GG rarely subs stuff thats done officially.

but then we'd have to wait a week for Crunchy subs, so what Commie does is release horrible troll subs.
---
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.