This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

lawl. *attack on titan manga spoilers*

#1DanteAwakeninPosted 7/9/2013 12:41:53 PM
So I was just chillin and browsing youtube videos, I randomly saw an attack on titan video on the recommended videos section.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzyFHts28Pw

@cobysecure71
I already know that Armin is the armored titan. So that leaves me wondering who the colossal titan is. But I kinda think that with a shadow of doubt that the colossal titan is Erens father. The reason I believe that is because he gave eren the shot that gave him the titan form so it could be him. But we will just have to wait and see. Just thought I might share my opinion.

can't tell if serious or just stupid.
---
Don't you hate it when you skip a cut-scene by accident in a game.
#2gtaking5Posted 7/9/2013 12:46:53 PM
It's YouTube. Odds are it's a combination of both. And even though it's YouTube, he could of at least read the manga. Armin. The armoured titan? Where did he get that from? Because they both start with A?
---
Confess my loneliness at midnight, my darkest hours
Dreaming you're feeling down, hearts like a thunder shower
#3Jordan_ASPosted 7/9/2013 12:47:17 PM
He must be either trolling or heard a fake spoiler and believed it.
---
Pacifism is a nice idea, but it can get you killed. We're not there yet folks. Evolution is slow, smallpox is fast. - George Carlin
#4red255Posted 7/9/2013 12:50:15 PM
armin is not the armored titan because....armin is armin.

but Eren's dad vanished so he could well be a titan like eren is.

I mean where is he if he isn't a titan?

and like its a shounen its not uncommon for your dad to disappear in a shounen to be the big bad.
---
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.
#5Jordan_ASPosted 7/9/2013 12:52:18 PM
Or the Nemesis of the big bad who could never quite get the job done.
---
Pacifism is a nice idea, but it can get you killed. We're not there yet folks. Evolution is slow, smallpox is fast. - George Carlin
#6red255Posted 7/9/2013 1:04:27 PM
Jordan_AS posted...

name one decent shounen with that happening?
---
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.
#7OrpheanBeholderPosted 7/9/2013 1:08:40 PM
I am amused by the unspoiled who think they will reach the basement in the anime.
---
ScryDoubt
#8DanteAwakenin(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2013 1:30:58 PM
It's YouTube. Odds are it's a combination of both. And even though it's YouTube, he could of at least read the manga. Armin. The armoured titan? Where did he get that from? Because they both start with A?

To be honest I was trolling there and said:

Armored Titan is ARMIN.
he had two%uFEFF different personalities the whole time, he never realized he was originally a titan and not a human.

he probably read my comment and thought I was right lol.
---
Don't you hate it when you skip a cut-scene by accident in a game.
#9Jordan_ASPosted 7/9/2013 5:10:57 PM
red255 posted...
Jordan_AS posted...

name one decent shounen with that happening?

Answering that is somewhat of a spoiler so:

Rave Master. FMA:B should count too, but my memory is hazy on that one.
---