This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

No topics? Really guys?

• Topic Archived
2 years ago#141
But but but...I posted to keep it from the purge monster. I'm trying my best! D:
2 years ago#142
That's right! Yams is doing his best!

As much as a potato can, anyway. Which apparently includes keyboard use, which is really quite impressive.

Do you know how hard it is to converse with, like, one potato!?
Operation Latex Turtle is a go.
2 years ago#143
I'm not a potato
"Beyond The Beaten Path Lies The Absolute End. It Matters Not Who You Are, Death Awaits You." Nyx Avatar
2 years ago#144
e_e Your assertions are suspect.
2 years ago#145
Salutations. I'm new here and a bit confused as to why there is just a single thread in this social forum, but on the other hand it's pretty nice that it's still being used at all. Disgaea is fun, no?
2 years ago#146
It's quite the adventure.

Our board slowed to a crawl three or four years back, with only a topic or two standing here at any given moment. Makes sense that it would die at some point, seeing how long it's been here. But I choose to blame the forsaken mole people. *shakes fist*
2 years ago#147
I think it's the FMs. Or Fred, I never really trusted him.
"Beyond The Beaten Path Lies The Absolute End. It Matters Not Who You Are, Death Awaits You." Nyx Avatar
2 years ago#148
You are just jealous that Fred was always more popular than you.
Brothers! Let us band together to rid this world of the evil shrimp menace!
2 years ago#149
<_< Fred was more popular than most people.
2 years ago#150
Doods, just think about it. Who always had the most to gain from the existence of FMs? Fred! FMs were his food source!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived