This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ATTN Ken (and Dan): For the Alliance.

#351Hero Of The WindsPosted 10/8/2013 1:35:36 PM
Do you have your system specs tied to your Bnet account? You need to go through that short process before you're eligible for a beta invite.
---
Hands of gold are always cold.
#352angrywalrus13(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 2:53:06 PM(edited)
Hero Of The Winds posted...
Do you have your system specs tied to your Bnet account? You need to go through that short process before you're eligible for a beta invite.

Yep. Had it on for months, and redid it yesterday just for kicks.

Oh-ho, another wave is in the process of going on! Now I wait half an hour to get my hopes up for nothing. :o
---
oh hi
#353angrywalrus13(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 3:57:44 PM(edited)
GOT MY INVITE.

FRIGGIN' HOORAY

edit: servers, why you gotta not let me on
---
oh hi
#354Hero Of The WindsPosted 10/9/2013 4:32:31 PM
Well, at least you're in.

I need to get around to showing you a not so obvious hunter deck. Most of the hunter decks are based around beast synergy, but there's a weapon that increases in durability with each Secret (think traps like explosive and snake) activated. You then load your deck with Secrets and plink away at your opponent with your weapon and hero power.

I'm getting ahead of myself, but speaking as a fellow long time hunter, you'll enjoy it.
---
#355angrywalrus13(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 4:55:19 PM
I'm definitely dedicating myself to the Hunter, so any tricks dealing with 'em I am very interested in!
---
oh hi
#356angrywalrus13(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 9:54:01 PM
Well that was fun.

I'm really, really terrible at deckbuilding and whatnot (I've been playing a lot of set-deck games and enjoying them, so, even though TCGs are far more prevalent, having to make my own deck is weird all of a sudden), and I lost...pretty much every game I played against actual people (and most of the Practice ones, too!).

It was fun though! I want moar cards.
---
oh hi
#357Hero Of The WindsPosted 10/10/2013 6:45:09 AM
You can get new cards for each class every 2 level ups, up to level 10, but you have probably already figured that out. These however tend to be some of the most important cards in the game, and even if you drop hundreds of dollars on cards, you still can't play your class to its full potential without them. Basically, if you're not playing a class you've leveled to 10, you are probably going to get stomped.

Arena is the exception as you pick your cards through a draft, but there your class choices are limited. Although your first run is free, so it wouldn't hurt to give it a shot. Even if you go 0-3, you get a free pack of cards at the end.
---
#358angrywalrus13(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2013 7:32:11 AM
I did Arena last night and got 1-3. Woo!

That was the first time I beat somebody. >_>

And yeah, I'm already 12 with Rexxar, and didn't start doing Play until I hit that. It's still feels rough.
---
oh hi
#359king___mickeyPosted 10/14/2013 3:11:29 PM
http://bbs.ngacn.cc/read.php?tid=6592378&rand=455

Apparently, there's a leak going around (and from what I've read, it's from a guy who also leaked the final cutscene script of Cataclysm's ending during the early days of Cata) that the next expansion will split the timeline of the Warcraft universe. The split being made right after WC2.
---
[Br]reaking [Ba]d - I did it for me.
XBLGT, PSN , Wii FCs, SteamID in profile
#360angrywalrus13(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 3:17:46 PM
/shrug
---
oh hi