This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just noticed how few topics we have.

#1angrywalrus13Posted 8/8/2013 4:33:29 PM
heres another one

how are you guys/whats up in life. lets do some REELTAWK

ill start by saying i got an annual pass for disneyland (gf is living down there) and ill share a picture just like i used to do twelve times a day way back when

http://i.imgur.com/QfLcwsO.jpg
---
oh hi
#2zeik56Posted 8/8/2013 4:43:55 PM
This topic is the most exciting thing that has happened to me today.

...That is not a joke.
---
I'm a dick, and I want to subject other people to that. ~ R.I.P. Ryan Davis
#3angrywalrus13(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2013 4:46:33 PM
If I didn't start work again today, it would be the same for me too.
---
oh hi
#4zeik56Posted 8/8/2013 4:49:35 PM(edited)
I really need someone to hire me already. I need money so I can actually do stuff. Although at this point even the working itself sounds like an improvement.
---
#5angrywalrus13(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2013 5:24:45 PM
zeik56 posted...
I really need someone to hire me already. I need money so I can actually do stuff. Although at this point even the working itself sounds like an improvement.

My life in summary (90% of the time).
---
oh hi
#6Mr KenshinPosted 8/8/2013 5:51:06 PM(edited)
This topic is the most exciting thing that has happened to me today.

Thom with facial hair is the most exciting thing that has happened to me today.

I know the feeling.

Gotta take an assessment test for a post office job tomorrow to be in consideration. It's for a relief carrier. Besides that, just applying to places with no luck.

also, so hyped for X/Y Version.
---
http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz112/MrKenshin2/pkmnblackfcseb.gif
#7CheeseBiscuitsPosted 8/8/2013 5:52:22 PM
Damn. I almost want to crop that picture of your face and set it as the new FOGAB group picture.

Life is okay. Working. Eating. Doing stuffs with friends, coworkers, and calling Bill a butt in chat.
---
Known.Some.Call.Is.Air.Am.
#8angrywalrus13(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2013 6:39:05 PM
Semi-jelly of a potential post office position. I'm still a campus supervisor at an elementary school (didn't work the past year due to school scheduling not working).

Finally kind of hitting physics stuff at school full-force this semester, though. Modern physics, math physics, and computational physics. Woo!

Also, I need to hit FOGAB chats moar.

Double also, I always feel weird about having facial hair (I have since shaved).
---
oh hi
#9zeik56Posted 8/8/2013 6:49:19 PM
angrywalrus13 posted...
Double also, I always feel weird about having facial hair (I have since shaved).

I felt the same way for a long time. (Not that I didn't let it grow out sometimes just out of laziness.) This past year I decided to try it out for reals and have since gotten used to it. It's much easier to just trim facial hair than shave it clean constantly.

I thought about shaving it for the summer, but it's not as uncomfortable in the heat as I expected. So yeah, it really just lets me be more lazy.
---
#10angrywalrus13(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2013 8:00:42 PM
I always think that maybe one time I'll get past the super-itchy phase, but every time I grow it out I eventually snap.

...Like, the past three times I've just been trying to sleep and then I go THAT'S IT and get up and shave it. So, yeah, snapping.
---
oh hi