This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Video Game Endeavors, The Tenth Topicversary

#1king___mickeyPosted 12/10/2013 6:18:43 AMmessage detail
Playing Papers, Please!
---
[Br]reaking [Ba]d - I did it for me.
XBLGT, PSN , Wii FCs, SteamID in profile
#2Hero Of The WindsPosted 12/10/2013 6:24:34 AMmessage detail
No! Mah topic!

So yeah, been playing some AA5 and FO: New Vegas as of late.
---
Hands of gold are always cold.
#3king___mickey(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2013 6:28:40 AMmessage detail
I stole your TEN
---
#4king___mickey(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 9:54:43 AMmessage detail
Pillars of Eternity trailer got me to continue playing my Baldur's Gate run. Fun times.
---
#5TsunbiribiriPosted 12/11/2013 6:15:54 PMmessage detail
Yay!

Playing Pokemon Emerald. All 8 badges get, Rayquaza get (AUGH Outrage), time to take on the Pokemon League.

Also playing Metroid. For the first time ever for both the game and the series. I should have started earlier, the little I've played is FUN! other than the really similar places.
---
Natwaf congratulates raytan, Winner of the CB IX Guru contest!
And not an anthropomorphic personification
#6fi3rcedragonPosted 12/11/2013 11:55:28 PMmessage detail
Playing through Ys Seven right now as I wait for Memories of Celceta to come in the mail.

Also playing Dark Cloud 2 and Thousand Year Door on the side for nostalgia's sake.
---
hurghhhh
#7Mr KenshinPosted 12/12/2013 7:34:48 AMmessage detail
fi3rcedragon posted...
Playing through Ys Seven right now as I wait for Memories of Celceta to come in the mail.

Also playing Dark Cloud 2 and Thousand Year Door on the side for nostalgia's sake.

Awwww yeeeeee, Ys.
---
http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz112/MrKenshin2/pkmnblackfcseb.gif
#8SaWa that DudePosted 12/12/2013 9:15:23 PMmessage detail
Played Democracy 3 for about 4 hours today and that was about all I needed from that game, it looks like, which is a shame. Because the only politics you have to worry about is whether or not you get elected, as long as you have enough Political Capital you can do anything you want. In the end of my two terms I had fully nationalized health care, extremely well funded schools, a monorail system, public housing for everybody, free college tuition, I was running a surplus, had almost zero unemployment, no crime, and somewhere around a 96% approval rating.

The reason it gets like this, I think, is because there aren't any real political opponents in your day to day governance you can just sort of "rip the band-aid off" and enact tons of really un-popular legislation right away and after a while people just sort of get used to it and end up really liking your programs.
---
bonedawgz
#9TsunbiribiriPosted 12/13/2013 10:21:38 AMmessage detail
Metroid

So I just went through that vertical shaft. With all the destroyable/regenerating blocks. That sucked horribly. Kraid was ass too. Still loving it though.
---
#10TsunbiribiriPosted 12/14/2013 7:20:11 AMmessage detail
Metroid 100% completed. Ridley was easy. mother Brain was... also kind of easy, depending on how much health you got. Ahh, 8-bit sexyness

That creepyness aside, all that's left from my humble origin collection is The Legend of Zelda. WOO ERROR

Pokemon Emerald, still about to go into the Battle Frontier.
---