This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Video Game Endeavors, The Tenth Topicversary

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts 2 - Social
  3. Video Game Endeavors, The Tenth Topicversary
1 year ago#251
Beat tomb raider. Just gotta go through and get a few collectibles overall 89% completion. Can't wait for the next installment its evolved into a hell of an action platformer since its early days with its miserable controls. How I loathe and admired it.
---
Oh. Well. Alright.
1 year ago#252
I thought Tomb Raider was just meh. Just decent Uncharted gameplay without the story/characters/dialogue that make Uncharted good. I'm glad that it sold pretty well, and I'd probably at least rent a sequel to check it out, but I was disappointed. Needs way more tombs and puzzles and less killing. So does Uncharted, actually

As for what I'm playing, I'm still playing a lot of MLB 14 The Show (PS4), and Digital Devil Saga. Haven't played it since the day I downloaded it, but I really liked it and just haven't had much time.
---
#include <stdio.h>
main() { printf("How 'bout them Cowboys?"); }
1 year ago#253
Beat The Sorrow. For a full lethal run where I killed just about everyone, I was expecting something more claustrophobic with all the ghosts. Wasn't too bad.

Got my tsuchinoko buddy and we're off to blow up the Shagohod!
---
[Br]reaking [Ba]d - I did it for me.
XBLGT, PSN , Wii FCs, SteamID in profile
1 year ago#254
Beat MGS3. The Boss fight is glorious on HD with the smooth framerate with all those white lilies. Ending is also great as usual.

I didn't take any rest and started up MGS4. Just got off the first meeting with Drebin. Man, MGS4 looks damn good for its age save for the choppy framerate. The amount of detail it has is incredible. Can't wait to feed my eyes with Phantom Pain's in the coming future.
---
1 year ago#255
Dislike the killing? Sounds like an anti violence thing. I personally loved taking on the slews of enemies especially with my bow. But to each their own.

Currently trying to finish dust. 42%
---
Oh. Well. Alright.
1 year ago#256
goldenhearted posted...
Beat MGS3. The Boss fight is glorious on HD with the smooth framerate with all those white lilies. Ending is also great as usual.

I didn't take any rest and started up MGS4. Just got off the first meeting with Drebin. Man, MGS4 looks damn good for its age save for the choppy framerate. The amount of detail it has is incredible. Can't wait to feed my eyes with Phantom Pain's in the coming future.

Did you get the three snakes during fight?
---
__)......__) I ain't no passin craze.
(.o)......(.o)
1 year ago#257
Not on this playthrough. I was more focused on ending the game.
---
1 year ago#258
Decided to **** it and go lethal in this run. I got my Big Boss emblem anyhow.
---
1 year ago#259
Defeated the FROG unit and currently at Act 2.
---
1 year ago#260
FinalFantazyv2 posted...
Dislike the killing? Sounds like an anti violence thing. I personally loved taking on the slews of enemies especially with my bow. But to each their own.

Currently trying to finish dust. 42%

Definitely not anti-violence... my favorite game is The Last of Us. I just don't like fighting waves of enemies with generic TPS combat. It's the weakest part of Uncharted and the new Tomb Raider
---
#include <stdio.h>
main() { printf("How 'bout them Cowboys?"); }
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts 2 - Social
  3. Video Game Endeavors, The Tenth Topicversary

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived