This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Video Game Endeavors, The Tenth Topicversary

#271goldenheartedPosted 6/3/2014 8:38:09 AM
Played more Peace Walker. Really great game and I am already finding myself addicted with the Mother Base stuff. Farming for sickbay employees at the mean time.
---
[Br]reaking [Ba]d - I did it for me.
XBLGT, PSN , Wii FCs, SteamID in profile
#272HakunaHattataPosted 6/3/2014 3:51:18 PM
Just wait for the last boss.
---
__)......__) I ain't no passin craze.
(.o)......(.o)
#273angrywalrus13Posted 6/3/2014 8:51:35 PM
Bought myself WildStar as an early birthday present. Have gotten myself a mount and my house. 'Tis fun, and is serving to keep me entertained while WoW goes through its hugest content lull ever.
---
oh hi
#274zeik56Posted 6/3/2014 9:06:56 PM
I wish I had a better computer and I'd join you. I had fun in the closed beta, but it just looks and runs like garbage on my computer.
---
I'm a dick, and I want to subject other people to that. ~ R.I.P. Ryan Davis
#275abrack429Posted 6/4/2014 11:16:51 PM
I impulse-bought Watch Dogs for the PS4 today, played a couple hours. Pretty good so far
---
#include <stdio.h>
main() { printf("How 'bout them Cowboys?"); }
#276TsunbiribiriPosted 6/5/2014 2:35:16 AM
Augh, I want to play that
---
Natwaf congratulates raytan, Winner of the CB IX Guru contest!
And not an anthropomorphic personification
#277WrenchNinjaPosted 6/5/2014 7:33:10 AM
I platinumed Persona 4: Golden

A part of me feels really depressed that it's over

Guess there's always Arena 2
---
http://i.minus.com/ibb54oFODduJvk.gif http://i.minus.com/ibiCujxJzTJr5Z.gif
http://i.imgur.com/CkHC5.gif
#278Hero Of The WindsPosted 6/6/2014 5:57:05 AM
Speaking of P4G, I'm back to playing it. Finished up Rise's dungeon the other night. Sitting at level 38 and I'm thinking I might bench Yosuke for Teddie. I've always been hesitant to do so though, as he's the only one with the ability that nullifies enemy stat increases. It's incredibly situational, but I seem to recall it being almost required in some of the later boss fights.

I usually play with a team Protag, Yosuke, Yukiko, and Teddie, and while it's an incredibly safe team, it is painfully slow. Replacing Yosuke with Kanji could go a long way in speeding up fights, and I'd still have security in the form of my two healers.
---
Hands of gold are always cold.
#279zeik56Posted 6/7/2014 2:29:43 PM(edited)
Two healers seems like total overkill to me, and Teddie definitely isn't a necessity. (As I recall, Yosuke has the buff removing Dekaja and Teddie has the debuff removing Dekunda. Both can easily be usd by the MC though.) My go to team was often Yosuke, Chie, Yukiko/Kanji. (Occasionally Yosuke/Naoto, Teddie, Kanji when I wanted to mix things up.) Unless they changed it in Golden, Yukiko and Teddie are the only two characters who don't nullify their weaknesses when they upgrade their Persona. That's why I often used neither, as having no weaknesses often feels "safer". You always have the MC and items for emergency healing, you shouldn't need that much constant healing.

Keep in mind my only experience with the game is on hard. Also, as I understand it, Golden is actually a lot easier.
---
I'm a dick, and I want to subject other people to that. ~ R.I.P. Ryan Davis
#280FinalFantazyv2Posted 6/7/2014 2:45:19 PM
Mgs2 update.

Just got past the Harrier did the Nikita missile mission to get to the president. I forgot how much I liked mgs2. Its funny I can't remember the identity of the Cyborg ninja in this game and I've been racking my brain to figure it out. Oh well I like surprises.
---
Oh. Well. Alright.