This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Everything I learned, I learned from the movies

#71abrack429Posted 5/17/2014 12:54:23 PMmessage detail
Godzilla was pretty good. Movie experience was kind of ruined by the dillhole sitting next to me.

This all actually happened:

Random dude sits next to me. Immediately leans over to me and says "It's SELFIE TIME BRO!" and takes a bunch of selfies.

The chair he's in squeaks when he leans back, so naturally he makes it squeak over and over again for the first 20 minutes he's sitting there.

He was constantly whispering stuff to the girl he was with, and every time they showed Godzilla he would loudly yell "F*** YEAH!" or "AW YEAH F*** S*** UP SON!"

At one point he took out his phone and started texting or something, and the girl he was with telling him to stop and put it away and he ignored her

Then, right before the last awesome 20-30 minutes, they started to show some Godzilla action, then cut away to human characters again and he stood up, yelled "THIS IS BULLS***! They're never going to show it!" and walked out and never came back.

What a tool
---
#include <stdio.h>
main() { printf("How 'bout them Cowboys?"); }
#72FinalFantazyv2Posted 5/17/2014 11:21:29 PMmessage detail
Lol Austin. That dude sounds like a friend of mine. Obnoxious and annoying. He's the kind of person that tries to start a slow clap after every movie is off. I woulda moved if I were you that or took him outside beat em up then took his girl if she were cute.
---
Oh. Well. Alright.
#73FinalFantazyv2Posted 5/19/2014 10:09:50 PMmessage detail
Watched Percy Jackson 2 again. Noticed Nathan fillion speaking the line:

It was the best TV show ever.... so of course they cancelled it.

Can't help but fill that its a nod to his run in the highly popular firefly that to this day fans have regretted seeing end. They were given a movie to tie up loose ends and further the story to a conclusion with serenity. However can't help bit wonder what might have been.
---
Oh. Well. Alright.
#74goldenheartedPosted 5/21/2014 11:42:26 PMmessage detail
Got back from X-men: Day of Future Past.

By far the best X-men film and one of my top comic book films. So frikkin' good.
---
[Br]reaking [Ba]d - I did it for me.
XBLGT, PSN , Wii FCs, SteamID in profile
#75XigbarPosted 5/23/2014 12:00:54 AMmessage detail
FinalFantazyv2 posted...
Watched Percy Jackson 2 again. Noticed Nathan fillion speaking the line:

It was the best TV show ever.... so of course they cancelled it.

Can't help but fill that its a nod to his run in the highly popular firefly that to this day fans have regretted seeing end. They were given a movie to tie up loose ends and further the story to a conclusion with serenity. However can't help bit wonder what might have been.

I love when Nathan Fillion is on something other than Firefly and he makes a joke about Firefly.
---
I aim to misbehave.
#76abrack429Posted 5/25/2014 3:35:53 AMmessage detail
X-Men was really good. Not sure it goes in my top super hero movies list, but it's up there. I might be crazy but I liked ASM2 a little better.
---
#include <stdio.h>
#77FinalFantazyv2Posted 5/25/2014 9:58:31 PMmessage detail
Just watched days of future past. It was bad ass especially quicksilver coolest character in the movie. Plus they do a good job of explaining things you see in the trailer like professor x walking. (The wolverine briefly hinted towards his existence after the last stand). So basically for the most part all major plot inconsistencies have been resolved. Aside from William strikers age has been questionable, unless his character in first class happens to be senior and the character in this one is junior. All in all very enjoyable. Can't wait for the next installment. Age of apocalypse.
---
Oh. Well. Alright.
#78FinalFantazyv2Posted 5/25/2014 10:00:33 PMmessage detail
Just wish I could get some gambit and Mr sinister into the picture that'd be epic. Not counting origins. Movie was atrocious.
---
Oh. Well. Alright.
#79YoRyanetcPosted 5/25/2014 11:38:51 PMmessage detail
Gambit's in the next one
---
Soft silly music is meaningful magical
http://followmy.tv/u/yoryan http://www.last.fm/user/yoryan
#80abrack429Posted 5/26/2014 3:22:22 AMmessage detail(edited)
Eh, there's still some weird timeline/inconsistent stuff that doesn't fit (are we not going to mention that Professor X is supposed to be in someone else's body after X3? Didn't Magneto and some others lose their powers after the "mutant cure" in X3?), but I do like that the end of DOFP hits the reset button and basically puts everything where it should have been after X-2.
---
#include <stdio.h>