This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

KH2SB's Adventures in Azeroth, part 3: FOR THE HORDE Edition

#11king___mickey(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2014 10:48:53 AM
up!
---
[Br]reaking [Ba]d - I did it for me.
XBLGT, PSN , Wii FCs, SteamID in profile
#12angrywalrus13Posted 1/20/2014 10:50:54 AM
Haven't been doing much other than running Zul'Gurub on 3 characters in hopes of my panther. I've sort of started to try to get all the Pandaria quest achievements? Yeah! Got all the ones on Isle of Thunder except the mini-boss and roach-killing ones. Soon I shall be the Stormbreaker. Soon.
---
oh hi
#13king___mickey(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2014 11:24:46 PM
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11160806299#1

We will be connecting the realms listed below on Thursday, January 23rd during a scheduled maintenance beginning at 5 a.m. PST through approximately 1:00 p.m. PST. Once maintenance is finished, these realm connections will be complete.

Alleria and Khadgar
Altar of Storms and Anetheron/Magtheridon/Ysondre
Misha and Rexxar
Ner'zhul and Frostmane/Tortheldrin
The Underbog and Agamaggan/Jaedenar

!!!
---
#14king___mickey(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2014 3:49:28 AM
I'm doing some bits of the Dominance Offensive quest chain. The Find Thrall! stretch was pretty awesome and bringing me back to a nostalgic place really helped. Also I want a non-hunched Orc model <_<
---
#15Hero Of The WindsPosted 1/21/2014 7:10:40 AM
That feels pretty sudden.

I'm a bit apprehensive about the merge. I'm imagining stepping onto Timeless Isle and immediately being ganked by both alliance and horde.
---
Hands of gold are always cold.
#16angrywalrus13Posted 1/21/2014 7:06:22 PM
https://twitter.com/Warcraft/status/425769501456478208

I reeeally hope that's for the WoD CE/Digital Deluxe and not yet another store mount. My justification for that hope revolves around arakkoa probably having something to do with flight in WoD, and that thing looks like Anzu, and etc etc etc.
---
oh hi
#17Hero Of The WindsPosted 1/21/2014 7:18:18 PM
I will be pretty annoyed if this is the third store mount in so short amount of time. Frankly, I think something as distinctive as Anzu should only be obtained through in game means.
---
Hands of gold are always cold.
#18angrywalrus13Posted 1/21/2014 7:29:00 PM
Hero Of The Winds posted...
I will be pretty annoyed if this is the third store mount in so short amount of time. Frankly, I think something as distinctive as Anzu should only be obtained through in game means.

Agreed on all fronts.
---
oh hi
#19angrywalrus13Posted 1/21/2014 10:23:56 PM
Managed to get around to queuing for Downfall and killing Garrosh. Cool fight and such, but more importantly, the quest with Cho in the Vale afterward is downright awesome. Great "final quest."
---
oh hi
#20king___mickey(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2014 4:31:06 AM
I recently got the Raven Lord so while it's an indication the flying one is a store mount (ugh), my pipedream is that they will let the Raven Lord have flight mode like how players can use the Flying Carpet on ground and when they have flying, they can fly with it.

>_> pls
---