This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

KH2SB's Adventures in Azeroth, part 3: FOR THE HORDE Edition

#131angrywalrus13Posted 5/14/2014 9:03:39 AMmessage detail
I - how?
---
oh hi
#132goldenheartedPosted 5/14/2014 9:15:06 AMmessage detail
I was expecting them to look along the lines of these:

http://i.imgur.com/rDfAXKE.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/jROype2.jpg

I guess the model lips look thicker to me.
---
[Br]reaking [Ba]d - I did it for me.
XBLGT, PSN , Wii FCs, SteamID in profile
#133angrywalrus13Posted 5/14/2014 9:41:25 AMmessage detail(edited)
I guess "strong" and "feminine" aren't quite so exclusive for me. I think what you say is feminine I would call "dainty."

Though I'd say she fits that second picture pretty well. Remember that that's only one face.
---
oh hi
#134Hero Of The WindsPosted 5/20/2014 9:54:17 AMmessage detail
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/14176224/artcraft-concept-class-accessories-5-20-2014

Oh. my. god.

I need brews hanging from my waist, pronto.
---
Hands of gold are always cold.
#135angrywalrus13Posted 5/20/2014 10:50:05 AMmessage detail
Hell yeah! Excited for that in the far future. Will be damn cool to have those for all classes.
---
oh hi
#136angrywalrus13Posted 5/25/2014 7:52:54 AMmessage detail
Embarking on a journey to create a new UI and also to not let this purge.

Also, guild is close to having a Flex group ready. Kind of exciting.
---
oh hi
#137goldenheartedPosted 5/26/2014 10:59:08 AMmessage detail
Christ, not even two months and I'm sorta getting a WoW itch. But I just know if I resub, I'll just stare at my orc, wander around and log off. >_>

Any word on the world events and such?
---
[Br]reaking [Ba]d - I did it for me.
XBLGT, PSN , Wii FCs, SteamID in profile
#138Hero Of The WindsPosted 5/26/2014 1:58:22 PMmessage detail
There was some datamined bits awhile back. Fairly vague, but as I recall there was a map showing a destroyed Nethergarde Fortress in the Blasted Lands. The commander of the Horde outpost in the area was also datamined as a rare spawn on Draenor, with the implication being said Horde outpost defects to the Iron Horde. I imagine these things will make up the launch event

But, freaking Alpha has yet to even officially begin, so it's not going to happen for a very long time.
---
#139angrywalrus13Posted 5/26/2014 2:13:03 PMmessage detail
Hero Of The Winds posted...
There was some datamined bits awhile back. Fairly vague, but as I recall there was a map showing a destroyed Nethergarde Fortress in the Blasted Lands. The commander of the Horde outpost in the area was also datamined as a rare spawn on Draenor, with the implication being said Horde outpost defects to the Iron Horde. I imagine these things will make up the launch event

But, freaking Alpha has yet to even officially begin, so it's not going to happen for a very long time.

Yeeep. Surprised at how long things are taking, but apparently they've done a lot of quest flow restructuring pretty late into development. Hm.

Also: guild attempted to do a Challenge Mode last night. I had two newb friends doing it with us, one tanking and one DPSing, so it was basically 2 DPS with Squishmeister 4000.

Took us like 15 minutes to down the first boss after several wipes and we kind of gave up. I didn't expect my newbies to be able to do it, but I just really wanted to see how hard they actually were. <_<
---
oh hi
#140Hero Of The WindsPosted 5/29/2014 6:31:50 AMmessage detail
I'm getting pretty pumped for the Garrisons. Well, I already was, but even more so now.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/14001702/garrison-preview-part-1-your-base-on-draenor-5-28-2014

While your main fortress will always be in Shadowmoon Valley (Alliance) or Frostfire Ridge (Horde), you will establish Garrison outposts in Gorgrond, Talador, Nagrand, and Spires of Arak, all customized based on your building choices.

This is a welcome surprise. I wasn't too disappointed when they announced we'd no longer be able to choose which zone our Garrison would be in. However it did feel kind of redundant to stick our garrison in the same zone with Bladespire Fortress or the Not-so-black Temple. It still does, but knowing we'll build a presence throughout Draenor makes it seem more reasonable.

Now hopefully parts 2-4 give us a look at some Horde architecture. The little we have seen though has me optimistic though. I like the Tauren inspired tannery and it gives me hope for blood elf inspired enchanting buildings.
---