This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

KH2SB's Adventures in Azeroth, part 3: FOR THE HORDE Edition

#41king___mickey(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2014 11:31:04 AM
Progressive day today!

>got exalted with the Fresh Prince of Veiled Stair
>finished the 3k VP quest of the legendary chain
>got 3x Secrets of the Empire on the first eight bosses of SoO
>got new boots to replace my old 502 ones
>purchased a crafted epic leg piece for cheap (it was 5k compared to the usual 8-9k it goes for on the AH)

That and I upgraded my heirloom bow which brings the monumental task of upgrading all my heirlooms to just one last step which is the Lava Dredger heirloom. After that, I'm in the clear!
---
[Br]reaking [Ba]d - I did it for me.
XBLGT, PSN , Wii FCs, SteamID in profile
#42Mr KenshinPosted 2/13/2014 8:31:37 PM
will there ever be a legit .hack mmorpg? ;_;
#43Hero Of The WindsPosted 2/14/2014 3:47:03 PM
Nope.

Anyhow, finally got my "of the Four Winds" title. What with my username, and my main being a Windwalker, it feels somewhat appropriate.
---
Hands of gold are always cold.
#44king___mickey(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2014 7:08:36 PM
Oh, you got to solo Akir? Grats
---
#45Hero Of The WindsPosted 2/19/2014 8:37:13 AM
Well, unless things change, it looks like the Character Boost feature is going to be cost a whopping $60. It doesn't really effect me much, what with that I'm going going to have 7 90s once I use the boost from the WoD pre order. Still, I feel that their character services and cash shop in general are quite overpriced.
---
#46angrywalrus13Posted 2/19/2014 8:53:40 AM
I think the idea here (and mayhaps with the others) is that they kind of want to dissuade people from using it?

Like, 1-90 is skipping a LOT of content. I don't think they want it to really be accessible for fear of too many people using it, but they also DO want it to be available.
---
oh hi
#47king___mickey(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2014 5:43:44 AM
I killed myself with the suicidal dagger and just as I was about to hit soulstone, the servers DC'd.
---
#48Hero Of The WindsPosted 2/20/2014 5:51:31 AM
I went out mid Bladestorm animation, as it should be.
---
#49king___mickey(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2014 6:04:26 AM
Hero Of The Winds posted...
I went out mid Bladestorm animation, as it should be.

I would be disappointed if you didn't!

But yeah, some updates on what I've been doing since I have nothing better to do.

>Finished Siege of Orgrimmar

While it was LFR, I thought the last three fights were pretty fun. Blackfuse had pretty cool stuff and it can get intense with all the laser beams and stuff. I liked the cutscene that preceded it where the raid comes in like an army. Klaxxi boss was pretty heartwrenching... hearing Kil'ruk go "BROTHERS, IT'S THE WAKENER!" was a downer especially his dying words complementing me on a good fight. ;_; RIP in peace. Garrosh fight was hype. The iron stars running across the room made for intense feels and going into phased sha-corrupted versions of ToES, and the Red Crane temple. Things ran so well too! We only wiped cause the encounter bugged and the engineer didn't spawn so the Iron Star killed us all lol.

But yeah, the ending was pretty cool now that I finally saw it. No crazy twists, no last minute asspulls, just a good way to end the war but at the same time leave a good impression for both factions. But I especially love the final quest (more so that Cho is the final quest giver!) for Mist of Pandaria and it made me smile that the name of the quest is "Why Do We Fight?" and it mirrored the cinematic with all the "what's worth fighting for?" stuff that was referenced from it. Made it all the more meaningful with the big picture of how important the Pandaren and Pandaria were for the Horde and Alliance and vice versa. Big plus since my head-canon lore for my warlock has always been about finding himself and learning his place in the world after the crap he had to deal with in Wrath and Cataclysm so having that final quest was PERFECT for my RP-mind.

But yeah, I'm going to miss Cho :<

On the other end...

>Legendary cloak

After getting the 3k VP, I went on to do some PVP (with the help of Dan on that one world boss) and collect secrets! I'm already 19/20 and while I can easily go for Lei Shen to complete that, the next "collect **** in LFR" is Titan Runestones and I would like to use my lockout for the last two wings of ToT for my runestones so I'm banking that the Forgotten Depths wing will drop me my last one. If not then alas, I'll just have to deal with it. But hey, that cloak is coming very close.
---
#50Mr KenshinPosted 2/21/2014 5:05:30 AM
What's the highest avg iLvl you can be in this currently? Does WoW have any horizontal progress with gear? Mainly asking cause gear in ARR is pretty boring, and all vertical progression.