This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

FFXIV 2.2 - March 27

#41zeik56Posted 4/6/2014 10:19:47 PM
Yeah, just realized that. Demon Wall was a cakewalk compared to before. Relic Weapon here I come!

There isn't actually even start button. They were replaced by "Option" and "Share".
---
I'm a dick, and I want to subject other people to that. ~ R.I.P. Ryan Davis
#42zeik56Posted 4/6/2014 11:52:00 PM
I'm starting to resent this Relic Quest. Every time I think it's over they add another step. And another. And another.
I thought for sure I'd finish it today, but I'm not even close. I haven't even tried fighting Titan Hard yet. :(
---
#43Mr Kenshin(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2014 7:14:13 AM
zeik56 posted...
Yeah, just realized that. Demon Wall was a cakewalk compared to before. Relic Weapon here I come!

There isn't actually even start button. They were replaced by "Option" and "Share".

You'll need to ask the PS4's board for ARR then.

zeik56 posted...
I'm starting to resent this Relic Quest. Every time I think it's over they add another step. And another. And another.
I thought for sure I'd finish it today, but I'm not even close. I haven't even tried fighting Titan Hard yet. :(

Defeating the 3 HM primals are the last steps. Then after you get your Relic, you can spend 900 mythology tomes total to buy 3 Thavnairian Mist to use to upgrade to Relic Zenith. In 2.2, they added more upgrades to your Relic Zenith. The first step is Relic Atma, where you grind any FATEs in certain areas to get a VERY LOW drop rate atma. You need 12 atmas to get your Relic Atma. After that, you can do more stuff to upgrade it to Relic Animus.
I did like 30min of grinding FATEs and got nothing.
#44zeik56Posted 4/7/2014 11:01:25 AM
I heard about the Atma's. Sounds pretty annoying, especially since you have to use your Relic Weapon. If it was just grinding FATE's I could at least level another class or something. Hopefully by the time I get around to doing it they will have nerfed the grind.
---
#45Mr Kenshin(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2014 3:34:55 AM
Got one of the new chest pieces from one of the new dungeons
http://www.anonmgur.com/up/d64c833a1bdd1fa9430b435ce071b504.png
It's pretty rad.
#46zeik56Posted 4/11/2014 10:48:27 AM
The Hatching-tide music is kind of catchy.

Have you finished the event yet Kenshin? I believe I read you need multiple people to complete it.
---
#47Mr Kenshin(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2014 11:01:25 AM
The first chpt, yes. My laptop shutoff when trying the 2nd just now. You should just ask around for a partner to do it with.
#48zeik56Posted 4/11/2014 11:05:07 AM
Bah, I don't want to talk to random people. What kind of game do you think this is?
---
#49Mr Kenshin(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2014 11:13:04 AM
You just wear certain caps that you can buy from the npc nearby, then carry eggs to a certain spot.
#50zeik56Posted 4/13/2014 11:01:07 AM
I just found out I could have gotten Dragoon barding for my chocobo if I had gotten to rank 10 in the attack tree, but since I split the points I get nothing. I am so mad.

Especially since I'm willing to bet their solution will be to let you level multiple chocobo's, but leveling the chocobo's take ****ing forever!
---