This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should the Lakers go after Grant Hill or Antawn Jamison?

#1cjs177Posted 7/13/2012 12:55:27 PM
Apparently Jamison is interested in signing with the Lakers for the vet min and Grant Hill is also leaning towards the Lakers. They both have their pros so I don't know which one would be the better choice.

The Lakers could sign both but that would kinda stupid unless they pull off a sign and trade somehow. I'm just going to assume it depends on where Jordan Hill resigns or not
---
Pokemon White FC: 3825 8419 4405
#2Trigger_WalnutPosted 7/13/2012 12:56:44 PM
Hill.
---
There is no help for some people. They have no balance of emotion and logic. Only emotion.~HornySalaryman
#3TheLesserFaithXPosted 7/13/2012 12:57:36 PM(edited)
Don't the Lakers still have their mini-MLE? One can get the Vet's min and the other can get the MMLE.
---
The NBA Board's #1 Spurs Hater.
I bet thousands of dollars for no return saying the Spurs would lose in the playoffs and I was right.
#4cjs177(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2012 12:58:48 PM
TheLesserFaithX posted...
Don't the Lakers still have their mini-MLE? One can get the Vet's min and the other can get the MMLE.

they could get both that way but I don't know if they would be willing to use it on Grant Hill(not to say he doesn't deserve it)
---
#5KdogonePosted 7/13/2012 1:03:19 PM
Hill if they can only have one.
---
http://www.inflexwetrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/mmifwt5.jpg
#6TheLesserFaithXPosted 7/13/2012 1:04:01 PM(edited)
Eh if it's just a year deal, why not? Both would be great. Good offense/defense combo off the bench, and we really need all the help we can get with out second unit.

Blake
Goudelock
G. Hill
Jamison
J. Hill

is a decent bench. MUCH MUCH better than last season.
---
I bet thousands of dollars for no return saying the Spurs would lose in the playoffs and I was right.
#7PieMan_3Posted 7/13/2012 1:04:41 PM
Why wouldn't they be able to get both? I would take Jamison though simply for his 3 point shooting.
---
http://i25.tinypic.com/w6v1va.png
#8cjs177(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2012 1:06:41 PM
TheLesserFaithX posted...
Eh if it's just a year deal, why not? Both would be great. Good offense/defense combo off the bench, and we really need all the help we can get with out second unit.

Blake
Goudelock
G. Hill
Jamison
J. Hill

is a decent bench. MUCH MUCH better than last season.

The Lakers might be able to move McRoberts for something as well seeing as how he's expiring
---
#9TheLesserFaithXPosted 7/13/2012 1:10:00 PM
The Lakers might be able to move McRoberts for something as well seeing as how he's expiring

I honestly wouldn't mind losing Blake either. I heard the Lakers are interested in Meeks, maybe a sign and trade to dump those expirings to Philly?

Goudelock
Meeks
G. Hill
Jamison
J. Hill

Meeks, Jamison and Nash would fill our long-range needs, our PG problem has been addressed and this would greatly strengthen our bench.
---
#10PieMan_3Posted 7/13/2012 1:16:06 PM
Goudelock
Meeks
G. Hill
Jamison
J. Hill

Meeks, Jamison and Nash would fill our long-range needs, our PG problem has been addressed and this would greatly strengthen our bench.

That would be a good bench. I hope Goudelock has improved his ball-handling ability though. He's already better than Blake at everything else.
---
http://i25.tinypic.com/w6v1va.png