This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you want Reggie Miller in NBA 2K14?

#11CalvinCandiePosted 3/14/2013 6:59:12 PM
I don't even want Reggie Miller on regular TV

Ugh, I wish I can edit this into my post!
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdba4b2eMJ1r5k6oio1_500.gif
#12_Floater_Posted 3/14/2013 9:41:30 PM
I'd like to have every player and team ever, as impossible a feat as it is.
#13IGotIt4CheapPosted 3/15/2013 4:35:27 AM
Reggie would be cool but i'd like if they could bring Dr. J, Kareem, & Chris Webber back for 2k14 because it was strange to keep their teams in the game without them.
---
"You can buy the rags & bags but there's no sign that says "You Can Buy Swag"
#14SarekumaPosted 3/15/2013 4:47:02 AM
Its called the hall of fame. Not the hall of good players. Reggie is one of the most recognizeable faces of the nba
---
H-town silly
Jacuzzi on the roof, Ugly ho's don't get the time of day. Chiefin on Sativa smell the Reefer from a mile away...
#15TheBeaselyPosted 3/15/2013 10:48:04 AM
Sarekuma posted...
Its called the hall of fame. Not the hall of good players. Reggie is one of the most recognizeable faces of the nba

You know Reggie didn't make it the first year he was eligible, right? Chris Webber is another recognizable face. He's not a Hall of Famer.

As surprised as some fans might be to see who is in the HoF and the standards they have, some players don't deserve to make it. In this case, I say Reggie is a HoFer, but not 1st ballot. Which is exactly what happened to him; he made it in the next year of his eligibility.
---
"**** you, Gumby!"
http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp277/hudhgis/gumbyisveryangryp2.gif
#16Kage_AM2Posted 3/15/2013 10:48:50 AM
I want Yao Ming
#17Srk700Posted 3/15/2013 10:59:29 AM
I want them to bring back Kareem, Dr J, and Chris Webber.

Playing as the Showtime Lakers without Kareem isn't the same, and Erving's 76ers and Webber's Kings aren't worth having if their best player isn't even in the game.
#18doyema6Posted 3/15/2013 11:08:40 AM
_Floater_ posted...
I'd like to have every player and team ever, as impossible a feat as it is.

This... I don't have any objection to 2k adding more teams/players from the past as long as it isn't at the expense of some of the ones we have or the overall gameplay. If they can squeeze in 5 extra teams from the past, I would definitely welcome the addition. Maybe something like one of Barkley's Suns or 76ers teams, one of Miller's Sixers teams, and a couple others from more recent times... maybe the TMAC/Yao Rockets, and Vince Carter Raptors, prime arenas wizards.

I don't see why anyone would be against this. If you don't want to play as a player or team don't, but additional teams and players as long as it isn't at the expense of other aspects of the game is always a good thing.
---
New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-Boston Red Sox-Boston Bruins
#19dj4242Posted 3/15/2013 12:28:08 PM
TheBeasely posted...
Sarekuma posted...

You know Reggie didn't make it the first year he was eligible, right? Chris Webber is another recognizable face. He's not a Hall of Famer.

As surprised as some fans might be to see who is in the HoF and the standards they have, some players don't deserve to make it. In this case, I say Reggie is a HoFer, but not 1st ballot. Which is exactly what happened to him; he made it in the next year of his eligibility.

Theres nothing wrong with not making it the first year you are eligible.
---
Vikings and Pacers fan