This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I still don't get how the 2011 Bulls didn't win the title

#1LeBr0nNeedsHelpPosted 2/23/2014 1:34:04 PM
That was one of the most talented teams we had in a while.

Rose/Watson
Bogans/Brewer (weakness granted but still strong defensively)
Deng/Korver
Boozer/Gibson
Noah/Asik/Thomas

that front court is absolutely insane and combined with a superstar guard it blows my mind they lost to that 3 man Miami team.
---
" A center like Howard is more of a liability than an asset, especially if you're building to win in today's NBA."
#2jay7018Posted 2/23/2014 1:35:06 PM
Cause lebron put Fraud Rose in his pocket and said i got this scrub.
---
Official Pimp Hand of Tampa Bay Rays..
Miami Heat Back to Back Champs.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPjlGvZPtdc
#3NYGFan2008Posted 2/23/2014 1:36:28 PM
You said the same thing about the Spurs last year and in 2012.

They faced a better team. That's really it.
---
GameFaqs #1 Brooklyn Nets Fan
Not changing sig until Nets win championship!
#4OZ_ArchangelPosted 2/23/2014 1:37:15 PM
They were a good team and they do say defense wins championship but they have to have an average offense too, come playoff bball it showed they had a weakkkkkk offense.yeh miami won 4-1 but each of those games came down to the clutch and final moments the bulls hung with them. it showed that they needed another superstar and scorer because the miami big 3 and james and wade especially made the buckets when they needed it the most in the final moments. and who can forget that epic collapse twice I believe in the final 10mins when the bulls blew double digit leads. if the bulls had scoring options and made some shots here and there it couldve easily gone to a game 7 I reckon. bulls mistake really for like 10 years theyve had the defense mentality thinking they dont really need scorers, like this year again they think they will be ready next year when everyone is healthy but theyll crash to earth in the playoffs when we all start saying we need another scorer to help Rose
---
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great \_0__/ >>>> l__O__l "YES"."YES"
#5BabidiBambinoPosted 2/23/2014 1:37:19 PM
We were the 8th seed the previous year and only had 4 returning players. It was lack of experience and we got comfortable after that Game 1 blowout.

That's why to this day I still think we win 2011-2012 if Thibs took Rose out a half minute earlier.
#6LeBr0nNeedsHelp(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2014 1:37:31 PM
There's no way the 2011 Heat were better than the 2011 Bulls though
---
" A center like Howard is more of a liability than an asset, especially if you're building to win in today's NBA."
#7HBKick18Posted 2/23/2014 1:37:45 PM
jay7018 posted...
Cause lebron put Fraud Rose in his pocket and said i got this scrub.

Pretty much this. Bulls offense didn't go far past Rose.
---
http://i.imgur.com/hISftnq.gif
#8LeBr0nNeedsHelp(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2014 1:38:39 PM
BabidiBambino posted...
We were the 8th seed the previous year and only had 4 returning players. It was lack of experience and we got comfortable after that Game 1 blowout.

That's why to this day I still think we win 2011-2012 if Thibs took Rose out a half minute earlier.

I definitely agree with this. That 2012 Bulls team was so dominant especially with Rip in the lineup (though he was a real bust signing)
---
#9KlRBEHPosted 2/23/2014 1:39:04 PM
Rose was injured in the Heat series
---
http://i.imgur.com/fUaBI.jpg
I NEEDUH MONSTA TA CLOBBA DAT DERE KIRBEH
#10AestheticaLZPosted 2/23/2014 1:39:44 PM
LeBr0nNeedsHelp posted...
There's no way the 2011 Heat were better than the 2011 Bulls though

All they did was put Lebron on Rose. Lebron effectively shut down Rose, which in turn staggered the Bulls offense. This really isn't a hard concept to grasp.
---
Tom Terrific
#bangbang