This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If the Thunder had a shot at signing Jermaine O'Neal, they're idiots for not

#1YamaChanPosted 2/28/2014 8:00:42 PM
Jermaine O'Neal is balling. I can't imagine him not being a HUGE improvement over Perkins both defensively and offensively. And it's not like he would've been an expensive option.

****'s sake.
---
"Key which hides the powers of darkness... Show your true power before me. Under the contract, Sakura commands you. Release!!" - Sakura Kinomoto
#2MR__REDFIELDPosted 2/28/2014 8:01:58 PM
TC what do you think about caron butler
---
"RED ROSE FROM THE ASHES CALL THAT MAN MOLTRES" - KlRBEH
#3AlmightyHamSandwichPosted 2/28/2014 8:02:37 PM
O'Neal sucks and the fact that he's balling against the Knicks speaks more about the Knicks than himself.
---
Miami Heat: Better than your favorite team. Going for the Threepeat.
A TWSSted bastard. http://i.imgur.com/XA58gpy.gif
#4YamaChan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2014 8:04:27 PM
AlmightyHamSandwich posted...
O'Neal sucks and the fact that he's balling against the Knicks speaks more about the Knicks than himself.

Light years ahead of Perkins. I can't even imagine Perkins dropping 23/13 on the worst bench of the worst team in the NBA.

MR__REDFIELD posted...
TC what do you think about caron butler

Have to see him in action. We need more shooting to help space the floor for Durant, so I'm not opposed to the signing.
---
"Key which hides the powers of darkness... Show your true power before me. Under the contract, Sakura commands you. Release!!" - Sakura Kinomoto
#5XRaurosXPosted 3/1/2014 2:28:17 AM
AlmightyHamSandwich posted...

He also helped immensely in their last win against the Rockets, not in his numbers but in his defensive play on Howard.

He's certainly not someone you can depend on for long stretches in the season. But I think he's more than proving at this point that he can put in minutes and be productive.

YamaChan posted...
Have to see him in action. We need more shooting to help space the floor for Durant, so I'm not opposed to the signing.

Lots and lots of mid range and three point shots. He doesn't do much else offensively at this point. At times he can be a bit of a ball stopper offensively as well. Defensively he's pretty terrible at this point as well, though he's a very solid rebounder usually.

He might give OKC a nice spark off the bench. But he's certainly inconsistent.
---
http://i.imgur.com/SF9pA.png
#6bond21Posted 3/1/2014 7:24:03 AM
i thought tc supported the cats
---
bond21 aka The Flying Dutchman aka Butch IronBody aka The Count of Monte Cristo aka Uncle Buck aka Willy Foo Foo
#7CaBron_JamesPosted 3/1/2014 7:31:39 AM
have you missed the last half a decade where he goes on a good 8 game streak and then gets injured and misses the rest of the season? that's probably why
---
WE ARE ALL WITNESSES
CLEVELAND CAVALIERS, WE BELIEVE!
#8lakerspsg4Posted 3/1/2014 9:37:00 AM
yeah yama I'm sure you were saying this in the offseason

the Thunder NEED to sign old ass Jermaine O'Neal

lmao...
---
Kobe died for our sins