This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Minnesota Golden Gophers Topic

#1bwlcPosted 2/11/2013 6:37:54 PM
Ski-U-Mah!

The Gophers half all kinds of momentum coming off of the 2012 bowl game. Phil Nelson is, the best young qb in the b1g and the schedule sets up nicely

UNLV
@New Mexico St
W Illinois
San Jose St
Iowa
@Michigan
@Northwestern
Nebraska
@Indiana
Penn St
Wisconsin
@Michigan St

The Gophers should start 5-0 unless we stumple against San Jose St. Then its just one more win and another bowl game baby!
---
Minnesota Golden Gophers football - Seven National Championships
#2FrankGrimesPosted 2/11/2013 6:41:52 PM
I'd be okay with the Gophers doing well. That stadium is too nice to be so empty.
---
"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music." -Gustav Mahler
#3bwlc(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 6:51:34 PM
It realy is a fantastic stadium!
---
#4stoltenberg11Posted 2/11/2013 6:52:15 PM
Half
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1349732/vonmiller.gif
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1349744/von2_medium.gif
#5bwlc(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 6:56:53 PM
If you licked any of my fan videos from past seasons I'm glad to let you know I'm working on a new one for this weekend its a joint work with my brother Andy and father Victor so it should be even better then those ones.
---
#6Johnny_CuetoPosted 2/11/2013 7:05:29 PM
Go Gophers beat Wisconsin! lolz
#7BoatsNh0esPosted 2/12/2013 6:20:26 AM
I plan on licking all of your fan videos. All of them.
---
#4 Ohio State : 12-0 (9-0)
Ohio University : 9-4 (4-4)
#8bwlc(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 11:50:06 AM(edited)
This new video may be dealyed. Production is, running into problems already. My father is causing all kinds of trouble. I was afraid something like this may happened.
---
#9bwlc(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 1:57:47 PM(edited)
The truth is my father is a very difficuilt to work with. He doesn't like making deals with people if it makes him feal as if things aren't being done a sertain way. His video that I am directing for him is a bwlc Production. W Family Productions is just some joke that he came up with and he wants that to be the company that producing it. I made him pay me $15.00 dollars out of the vidoes budget to keep bwlc Productions's name off of it. Plus in order for him to get the work done, he's makes me and brother do more house hold chores then we should, and he thinks he's the boss because he came up with the video idea. The way it goes is that I am the boss because I am paying for it. If we do work and he is not sadisfied, he'll refuse to write. To me house work is house work, you don't wash dishes and clean the kitchen just so your father can write a script for a video, you wash dishes and clean the kitchen just because it needs to be done and no other reason. It just has nothing to do with his video. I have resulted into deduting money from the budget whenever he says he's going to write and later he doesn't. Just today I took away $2 out of the budget to make him listion but he won't. But this Wednesday he is going to listion, he is going to realise that I am the boss because if this anarcie continues, the project will die.
---
#10Brett8Posted 2/12/2013 9:25:08 PM
I'm sad that we don't get to visit our vacation stadium this season.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/Brettyb16