This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A top recruit tells Meyer "no thanks" to his face

#1rgwPosted 6/8/2013 5:27:55 PM
http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/blog/eye-on-college-football/22363102/star-miami-commit-laughs-at-urban-meyers-sad-face

"The Urban Meyer thing was just funny to me. He came to my school a week after I told his assistant that I wasn't even interested in them," McDermott said. "I told him no to his face, and it's got to be one of the top five reactions of someone ever. His facial expression was just so funny. My coach was tearing up and had to go in his office and laugh."

After being asked to elaborate on Meyer's "funny" face, McDermott compared the two-time national championship winning coach to an infant.

"It literally looked like a kid the first time you tell him 'no, you can't do something.' It looked like he was a baby about to cry. It was so funny."

---
BEAST JAY YELDGOD
Featuring Eddie Racy Lacy and The Chest Tattoos
#2nbanbaknowledgePosted 6/8/2013 5:30:19 PM
typical
---
nbaknowledge
#3stoltenberg11Posted 6/8/2013 5:57:33 PM
miami offered more money obviously
---
So if death is nothing but a path to be trod,
walk with me and let me introduce you to your god.
#4rgw(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2013 6:00:15 PM
I guess you could say his deal was Golden.

YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH
---
BEAST JAY YELDGOD
#5You__Know__WhoPosted 6/8/2013 7:34:03 PM
Hilarious.

Would've been funnier if he led him on and then slowly flipped all of tOSU's recruits elsewhere.
---
Official Signature of Raven_Cyarm
Raven_Cyarm's PC specs
#6Ray GunPosted 6/8/2013 9:10:09 PM
i can only imagine how outraged the osu fanbase was over how disrespectful this kid was by telling a coach he had already said no to, no again.
---
rg
#7HMTVBrian8Posted 6/8/2013 10:38:23 PM
Nick Saban would have had him killed.
---
and brian, i love you. i LOVE tyou. but not ***. normal. youre my bro man. my bro. i repsect you.-QuackAttack17
www.last.fm/user/HMTVBrian
#8Shanty_IrishmanPosted 6/9/2013 10:15:53 AM
Had this kid picked ND, he'd be my favorite recruit ever.
---
amateuronamateurs.wordpress.com
My Teams NY Yankees | Notre Dame Fighting Irish | NY Rangers | Brooklyn Nets | NY Giants |
#9rgw(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2013 11:01:20 AM
Nick Saban would have had him killed.

As is his right by conquest.
---
BEAST JAY YELDGOD
#10kcheung5440Posted 6/9/2013 12:29:28 PM
This gentleman's time is coming.

When you spurn Ohio State for Da U, bad luck befalls you (see eg., Seantrel Henderson)
---
The postgame show is brought to you by... Christ, I can't find it. The hell with it...